Taco bell

I don't think I've ever had an issue with Taco Bell. Then again my stomach does talk to me when I drink Mt. Dew....didn't used to.

You could always buy the Taco Bell kits at the grocery store and use the best beef to make them if you're concerned about what grade beef they use.

Some friends of ours went through the Taco Bell drive though and ordered for (4) people. Within about (2) minutes of ordering, their food was ready and they were out of the drive though. They thought that was a little too quick....then they ate their food, every one of them was sick the next day!

Taco Bell...no thanks!

Last time I had Taco Smell I had explosive diarrhea for about 3 days. I thought I saw my shoes come out! I remember reading that Taco Bell has the lowest grade meat that you can possibly sell to the public. In other words it's the scraps from all the good meats!

Here is what the bathroom looked like after my last Taco Smell meal!! :eek::eek:

Attachments

• toilet-overflow.jpg
    toilet-overflow.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 374
Ugh. Good thing you can't smell through the internet.:eek:

I have major acid attack. How can anyone eat this crap? Is there a secret? Maybe a gallon of pepsi to keep it down? :eek:

soda ant gunna help lol, in fact I would eliminate ALL your high fructose syrup aka synthetic sugar and replace it with natural sugar kane. also your salt intake, replace your synthetic bleached salts with natural sea salt. Just some basic tips to help. you need to goto your doc and run a PH level check on the acidity of your stomach acids. then either eat or take meds accordingly. PH level is critical, neutralize your PH level and enjoy any food you want whenever you want.

reading all of your guys PH nightmares is too funny. What you guys actually went through thats too funny.

hope this helped