TA49 Low Miles, low stress

bogie1

Glen, I am not allowed to post pictures here either.
Anyway I have a TA49 with around 1,000 miles on it with very few WOT blasts due to a fuel problem. I am trouble shooting the fuel problem and I have ordered a bb CPT65 so this one must go. I have pics if you want hem.
$450.00 with WG Actuater or best offer.

I bought the turbo from PTE it has the .63 Precision housing. 3" inlet and 2" outlet.

Herb,
The Turbo is still available. Greg is going to take a look at some options in a turbo shop today (he has first dibs) but he should be able to tell me one way or another in a day or 2 if he wants to buy it.
I also have 3 chips for the tA49. They are all alchy chips set for the TA49 and 50# inj. I will be selling those too.
Eric's, An Extender, an a Reds.
Thanks,
Rich

Sent both you guys the turbo PIC. I will gurantee that the turbo has no issues and will give you 30 days to try it. If you don't like it I will send you your money back.
Thanks,
Rich

Redwolf,
I sent you the turbo pics.
Hey I work out at RTP, in NC. I see your email is NC state. You can even test ride the turbo!!!! I work about 20 miles from NC state.

trade??

If no one wants the 49 turbo I have a set of 16" mesh wheels I will trade for it. I work in Greensboro NC

rich,

got the pics it looks fine, lets see if we can work out a price with shipping to 08054 in nj, thanks herb.