Ta 49 turbo ,ANS boost controller forsale!!!!

Under Pressure

TA 49 turbo
14000 miles !!!!No shaft play or smoke at all .These are great street turbo's .We had this type of turbo on other cars that went 11.30's with proper setup and they spool on a dime ....... Customer upgraded to a 6776 , heads and cam...TA 49 must go... Best Offer PM me your offer shipped and we'll go from there.....HERES PIX
49turbo3.jpg

49turbo2.jpg

49turbo1.jpg

ANS Boost Controller
also for sale this is a plug and play has a stock setting or go to TC setting and run a custom boost setting with a turn of a dail in the cockpit(on dash)...
works perfect when remove from car... comes with all wiring and a factory boost solenoid.. control box is a 7 out of 10 on condition due to to sun exposure ,but work flawless.... $100.00 PLUS SHIPPING... HERES PIX IF I DONT SELL THIS ILL ,PUT IT ON MY TURBO SLED LET ME KNOW..
anscont3.jpg

anscont2.jpg

anscont1.jpg

Sorry,i dont have instruction ,but google it you might find it there.. Its real easy though. 1 end of the controller plugs into stock boush type connector at the boost solenoid and the second connector goes to the factory solenoid . 1 wire to ground ... as far as settings boost goes start on lowest setting and turn to right to achieve setting you wish from mild to wild...
HERS SOME INFO ONLINE THAT THE SYCLONE GUYS WHERE USING THEM ON THE TURBO TRUCKS

ANS BOOST CONTROLLER To run boost levels higher than the stock 14psi an additional boost controller is required. The ANS boost controllers simple wiring, use of the stock wastegate solenoid and low cost has proved it to be the best choice for most applications. The lack of boost level feedback into the controller means that boost creep and over-boost can occur on some cars (Depending on turbo wastegate condition, exhaust and other variables).
The turbo boost level is controlled via a little solenoid that sits on top of the pass VC. the middle of a hose that runs from the turbo to the wastegate. The solenoid acts as a bleeder valve to create a small leak in that hose, so the wastegate won't see all of the boost pressure that the turbo is generating. That solenoid is normally open, so that if it fails, you will only get about 10 psi max boost [8 psi is where the wastegate starts to open]. When the truck is on, there is 12V running to that solenoid and a ground wire running back to the ECM which then switches the ground rapidly to pulse modulate the solenoid (i.e. open and close it really fast to leak-off the flow of boost pressure to the wastegate actuator).

The ECM monitors the boost via the Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor. The ECM also has a table that indicates the desired max boost for a given RPM. When boost approaches max, the ECM will look in another table to see just how fast to modulate the solenoid. If the table indicates n-percent, the ECM will ground the solenoid wire n-percent of the time to cause it to close and leak-off n-percent of the boost pressure going to the wastegate. Spikes can occur if that n-percent isn't enough to open the wastegate far enough to control the boost.

The ANS controller is simply a device that will allow the driver to control that n-percent. The knob controls a 555 timer chip which is used to pulse-modulate the solenoid ground signal anywhere from open almost all the time (minimum boost) to switching so fast that it's almost closed all the time (More boost than you want to dream about).

Installing an ANS controller is quite easy. Since the plug that goes into the solenoid has 12V when the truck is on, that is where the power comes from. The stock solenoid plug is unlatched, the ANS plug inserted into to the solenoid, the stock plug is inserted into the socket on the ANS wiring and wire is bolted to a nearby ground source. The cable to the controller is run along the firewall, through a grommet then up to the dash facia.

There are two switches on the controller along with a boost level knob. One switch says "On" and "Off." In the Off position, the solenoid will not be modulated and only generates about 10 psi of boost - just the same as if the cable was unplugged on the solenoid. In the "On" position, the other switch comes into play. The other switch says "ECM" and "TC." The "ECM" will let the ECM control the boost as it normally does; it simply connects the ground wire that was on the solenoid back to the solenoid. The "TC" lets the knob control the solenoid's on/off rate. A small LED flashes to indicate the rate at which the solenoid is being pulsed.

It is VERY important to keep an eye on the boost. The knob on the controller cannot be set for 17 psi one day and have it always at 17 psi. Also, because the ECM does not have control of the boost level it cannot back-off the boost if it hears detonation

The ANS is a neat gizmo for the Sy/Ty: Its a plug-in controller with very little installation hassles; Unlike N2O it is relatively safe to use on a stock engine; It's a lot more convenient than a bleeder valve under the hood that you have to jump out of the vehicle and adjust each time

ta-49

doyou still have it does it have precision or garret housing i am interested if you still have it thanks in advance