T-Shirt Design Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work Mike!

Do I have to go to the event to get one of these or will they be available of this site?

Thanks guys, Made a few adjustments, blacked out the windsheilds just small stuff.

Pretty much ready to go, just need to do color separations on it

Shirts

They will be available for purchase here on TB.com closer to the event. They wont be ready until end of February or first of March. We will make them available on the board as soon as they are printed and in out hands. Mike will be adding some smacktalk to the back of the shirts along with all the event race sponsors. There is a thread in the Lounge where you can provide input. SOMEONES phrase will be on the back of the shirt so you may as well join in.

Excellent work and choice on the shirt! That's really attention getting and eye catching. :)

I like the idea of the picture being on the back. What if you could put BUICK across the left chest area, and have the sponsors on the back below the main pic. I think keeping the front clean and putting everything on the back would be cool. JMO
Thanks

Can't wait to get one of these shirts. I will say its one of the few I actually like. I think the wife wants one also so I'll be getting 2

Clint will they be available in white or grey, and do you know the pricing yet?

I like the idea of the picture being on the back. What if you could put BUICK across the left chest area, and have the sponsors on the back below the main pic. I think keeping the front clean and putting everything on the back would be cool. JMO
Thanks

x2

Man the multiple car version shirt is awesome would like some shirts and sweaters.

Status
Not open for further replies.