T-Shirt Design Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SGRIM

Owner/Admin TB.com
Staff member
We are looking someone to design the "FRONT" of the 2010 TurboBuick.com Nationals T-Shirt!

If you would like to include the logo please pm Sydwyndr for the info.

Up for grabs to the winner is a VIP Pass to the ENTIRE event for the 2010 TurboBuick.com Nationals, and of course a free shirt:biggrin:

TIA, and good luck!

2 Weeks from today we will pick the winner!

t shirt

how do we send in the entrys, do we need to see sydwyndr for that, or just for the logo. can we send more than one. thanks

2110contest.png

First up, complete with turbo titties:)

Looks nice Mike! And also add ALL the sposors on the back. ;)

SW.

Thanks Scott, They only want front, dunno whats on back, prolly sponsors.
Of course the PSD is like 3000x2500 in 300 dpi, however I never win anything so no biggie. Alot of good artists on here with good design ideas and mine took all of 45 mins:biggrin: and I'll be there win or lose.

Thanks Kip, we'll see what the ratfink aka Servble comes up with..... heck of an artist he is

Looks good Mike . I ought to be able to pick that up on fleabay in about a week.......:eek:

how do we send in the entrys, do we need to see sydwyndr for that, or just for the logo. can we send more than one. thanks

Post them here so we can vote/choose the winner!

Mike that is AWESOME:cool: Got my vote so far:biggrin:

I almost have all sponsor logos. That will be on the back... When a winner is determined I will send the logos to them. Baddass shirt BTW!!

Wow! Definately looks like the track and tower, nice job!! Cam you make it a little lighter so it would be easier to see?? Also we would like to include something with either GNX emblem or car of some sort. Something for the Xtravaganza too.

95% of the members have either a GN or a T-Type. I think an official shirt logo should have both a GN and a T-Type on the shirt. I would say less then 5-10% own a Turbo TA/Syclone. Not to mention the TA is a Pontiac and the Cyclone is GMC.

This is the TURBOBUICK.COM National event. The promoting shirt should have Buicks on it IMO. Love TA's and Syclone's but this is a Buick event.

I DISAGREE!!! The event is for ANY buick powered, Buick Bodied, SY/TY and TTA so likewise the shirt should reflect that. Even tho the majority of it is TurboBuick related. Keep them coming guys...

95% of the members have either a GN or a T-Type. I think an official shirt logo should have both a GN and a T-Type on the shirt. I would say less then 5-10% own a Turbo TA/Syclone. Not to mention the TA is a Pontiac and the Cyclone is GMC.

This is the TURBOBUICK.COM National event. The promoting shirt should have Buicks on it IMO. Love TA's and Syclone's but this is a Buick event.

Buick powered event so I figured the tta and a dark colored buick, my T-type is dark red, at night it looks black and is mistakin as a monte by multitudes of dimwits everywhere.

Brett, I whipped up a design, tossed it out there and with the exception of a few tweaks to the coloring, I have not and will not change the layout, it would not be fair to others if i redesigned, tossed it up there, then redesigned again.. if i win...i win, if i dont.. big whoopde do.... just means i pay to get in is all.

t shirt

I was going to add cars later, hard to see it's in 4h pencil will darken in,piedmount drag way.Are we going to fight over cars? The other idea i had was just the block u post in with turbo buick.com nationals 2010 don't post it bring it.

I was going to add cars later, hard to see it's in 4h pencil will darken in,piedmount drag way.Are we going to fight over cars? The other idea i had was just the block u post in with turbo buick.com nationals 2010 don't post it bring it.

Mike, some good ideas ya got, if you dont have photoshop you can download GIMP..its free and as close as you can get to PS... All my stuff is done using Gimp but IM running Linux OS.

Anyway I did my color tweaking to my submission and here is my submission for the duration of the contest... good luck to all

2110contest2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.