SyTy Scanmaster Now Available!

Eric Stage I

TurboTweak Guy
Hi Guys,

I already posted this on the SyTy board, but I'll copy it here too.

At long last, the Scanmaster is finally here! I have them in stock now.

Features

Data Monitoring
-Monitor ECM and sensor data in real time.
Code Clear
-Clear malfunction codes from the ECM’s memory.
Serial output
-Log data to a laptop PC using TunerPro through a serial port on the back of the unit. Serial cable is included (USB adapter may be required.) We have written a special ADX definition file so TunerPro reads the Scanmaster correctly.
Peak Capture
-At full throttle, the peak knock retard and leanest O2 values are saved, along with the respective vehicle speeds.
Analog inputs
-A 3.5mm jack for connecting two 0-5 volt external signals, which can be datalogged to a laptop. You can connect a wideband 0-5v output directly to the Scanmaster if you want, to display on the screen. It will also insert the wideband reading into the datastream to display on TunerPro. This is not required if you already have a wideband wired to your ECM with a "patched" chip. You can do it either way.

This will work with the stock chip, or any chip that uses the stock datastream including my Velosyty chip. Should work fine with code 59 users. You can configure it for a 3-bar MAP.

Here's a link to the instructions for details:
http://www.turbotweak.com/scanmaster3instructions.pdf

scanmaster3smaller.jpg

Normal price is $269, but I'm going to do an intro price of $249 until the end of January

It will work with a 730 ECM. However, it only will understand the $58 data stream. I haven't looked at the 8D data stream. You could probably reconfigure your data to make it work.
Eric

I do know for sure that the $8D code can run in both the '7730 and '7749 ECM's, and will run both low-z and high-z injectors, but that data changes would be MAP rescale, the fuel VE multiplier and spark retard. Gonna start a thread on the F-Body boards in a little bit, excellent work... long overdue. :)

Eric Stage I said:
If the interest is large enough, let me know, and I'll look into making it work with $8D.

Eric

Interest is definitely there for all '7730 users... :)

This is a longshot, but if even more interest is generated on the F-Body boards, would you ever consider your own boost code for $8D users? We had one guy on the boards working on one but he didn't go anywhere with it publicly, and simply retained his code for his own personal usage. Lot's of 90-92 speed density F-Body guys w/the '7730 are jumping on the '7749 bandwagon when they honestly don't have to, it is essentially the same ECM, just lack of a boost code...