SVT Lightening kill

i can just see that kid going home straight to his computer and looking up "buick grand national" and that is what makes a TR crackhead:biggrin:

LOL! Tim Tim Tim... ;) I should stock you one day in my GN. :D

Good Kill! :)
Underboost ! First you would have to clean all the spider webs from under the hood of that garage ornament, So are you back in town yet? Lets go racing while I'm still young.

Underboost ! First you would have to clean all the spider webs from under the hood of that garage ornament, So are you back in town yet? Lets go racing while I'm still young.

No spider webs here all clean/waxed and ready! Just need to stop working so much and install the XFI and go!

Instead of "Kill/Fish Stories" I think we need to rename this forum into "The Meanchicken Coop" since you are the only one that seems to be getting any play these days. ;) :biggrin:

Hmmmm....yeah....my own forum...I like that.
How about we call it "C*CK FIGHTS"
:D :eek:
d
Dear, censorship dude,
I mean that in the context of the farm yard bird...not the dangly bits.

i can just see that kid going home straight to his computer and looking up "buick grand national" and that is what makes a TR crackhead:biggrin:

No doubt!

What a coincidence one of my sheep is named Wendy, Any relation ?

LOL
You're killing me, Lou.

I gotta great idea!
How about me and Underboost trade cars and I get that thing with the 9 second plates some action.

It's gonna die form DSB :eek: if it sits for too much longer.

No spider webs here all clean/waxed and ready! Just need to stop working so much and install the XFI and go!

Keep working...I'll need your money for tires......see above.:cool:

Instead of "Kill/Fish Stories" I think we need to rename this forum into "The Meanchicken Coop" since you are the only one that seems to be getting any play these days. ;) :biggrin:

Somewhere out there on the internet, there is a web site called "I got spanked by a chicken in a Montie.com". In this site, they have no kill section. But, they do have a "Killed" section. In this somber, humble, chat room of Hondas, Evos, vintage motor bikes, LightEnings, mopeds, and little old ladys pushing walkers full of BINGO cards, there is a growing movement to shut this rooster down. So Tim, the next time you pull up to a light and glance over at that Geo Metro with double windshield wipers, stick-on fender flames, and spinning hubcaps, Be ready, and be afraid. Be very afraid...

Cuz everyone wants to "spank the chicken"

Somewhere out there on the internet, there is a web site called "I got spanked by a chicken in a Montie.com". In this site, they have no kill section. But, they do have a "Killed" section. In this somber, humble, chat room of Hondas, Evos, vintage motor bikes, LightEnings, mopeds, and little old ladys pushing walkers full of BINGO cards, there is a growing movement to shut this rooster down. So Tim, the next time you pull up to a light and glance over at that Geo Metro with double windshield wipers, stick-on fender flames, and spinning hubcaps, Be ready, and be afraid. Be very afraid...

Cuz everyone wants to "spank the chicken"

If'n he wants it.....he gets it!

It all starts with a whooooooiiiiiissssssssh from a spooling turbo, and then the asphault screeeeeeams under the tires...and a blacked out GN goes dissappearing into the night ahead.
;)

Hey....last week I did let some dumb high school kid in his V6 Toyota pick-up with a fart can exhaust live. I let him feel like he beat me. It was kinda funny.
I hear this blaaaaaah, blaaaaaah....and looked over.

Oh look how cute...he thinks we're racing....bless his heart. I need to give him a sign.:rolleyes:

He's out there somewhere bragging that he beat up on a GN. would you have me do something irresponsible like that again?

meanchicken, you need to keep a camera in your car, or at least get a phone that takes long enough videos, so you can start documenting all these races. The ownage is soooo much better when its captured digitally!

The one that is his favorite, is the one that runs the slowest, or the one that makes the mistake of running into the corner of the pen.:eek: :D

I can't stop laughing at that image...:biggrin:
I hear he likes to slow them down by ropping them with a compressor hose and then clubbing their knees with a torque wrench.

....or maybe that's what he does to customers who don't pay their bills....

meanchicken, you need to keep a camera in your car, or at least get a phone that takes long enough videos, so you can start documenting all these races. The ownage is soooo much better when its captured digitally!

Agreed....I need to add that to the shopping list!:biggrin:

the camera idea is great but remember PO" PO" might use against you if you get caught.but i would love to see some footage of the carnage :biggrin: :biggrin:

Another Lightning picked a fight with me today.:rolleyes:
It was kinda sad how quickly it all ended for the poor guy.

I think they should rename these trucks.... Ford Sparklers.
Seems more appropriate.:biggrin:

Sorry, Lightning owners....

Chicken you might as well just go out & race a Kenworth & post it as a kill. The lightning weighs at least 1000# more than your Buick. You are out of control & need your wings clipped.

Ex:

a perfect example of a gn owner enjoying his car.

Chicken you might as well just go out & race a Kenworth & post it as a kill. The lightning weighs at least 1000# more than your Buick. You are out of control & need your wings clipped.

Well bring out that turbo VW out of hiding and let's see how I do against it...:biggrin:
I love killing those things in my Camaro, but have not had the pleasure yet in the GN.

donchya think these Lightning owners know their trucks weigh a bunch more than my GN. I guess they think the SVT logo makes it quicker and the 2 extra cylinders give them a chance against this lil ol' V6.

I killed another Hemi Charger too....it was over quick also. dude was riding my butt for several lights and finally we ended up along side each other at a light. I let him start it and then killed him quick.

I tried to get a new M3 (still had dealer plates) to go for it today, but he looked like he was still learning how to hold his steering wheel with his lamb skin gloves and didn't bight. I think I heard him scream like a girl when I sneezed my turbo at him. Good thing tho....about a half mile up the road was one of Irvines finest.

I was also stalking a Saleen Mustang, but he turned where I needed to go straight, so no joy there...

Out of control?
Ya...I think you're right....
You built this motor, installed this tranny and stall converter and flash new speed parts that I "need" at me every time I walk into your shop...it's all your fault!:biggrin:

Hey....I did see a big brown Kenworth lay down some high 12.90's at a Brizzio's Muscle Car shoot out in Bakersfield back in the early 80's....that's faster than a Lightning....I wonder if I can find that thing and get him to race....
Thanks for the great idea, Pappa Lou!:biggrin:

Well bring out that turbo VW out of hiding and let's see how I do against it...:biggrin:
I love killing those things in my Camaro, but have not had the pleasure yet in the GN.

donchya think these Lightning owners know their trucks weigh a bunch more than my GN. I guess they think the SVT logo makes it quicker and the 2 extra cylinders give them a chance against this lil ol' V6.

I killed another Hemi Charger too....it was over quick also. dude was riding my butt for several lights and finally we ended up along side each other at a light. I let him start it and then killed him quick.

I tried to get a new M3 (still had dealer plates) to go for it today, but he looked like he was still learning how to hold his steering wheel with his lamb skin gloves and didn't bight. I think I heard him scream like a girl when I sneezed my turbo at him. Good thing tho....about a half mile up the road was one of Irvines finest.

I was also stalking a Saleen Mustang, but he turned where I needed to go straight, so no joy there...

Out of control?
Ya...I think you're right....
You built this motor, installed this tranny and stall converter and flash new speed parts that I "need" at me every time I walk into your shop...it's all your fault!:biggrin:

Hey....I did see a big brown Kenworth lay down some high 12.90's at a Brizzio's Muscle Car shoot out in Bakersfield back in the early 80's....that's faster than a Lightning....I wonder if I can find that thing and get him to race....
Thanks for the great idea, Pappa Lou!:biggrin:
Just keep it up chicken man, Next trip to the shop you are going to get plucked.You must learn that there are consequences to your insubordinate behavior. I also hold the rest of the vermin on this forum partially responsible by offering encouragement. An obvious failure of moderator supervision allowing a member of good standing to suffer indignities from this foul smelling rabble.

Just keep it up chicken man, Next trip to the shop you are going to get plucked.You must learn that there are consequences to your insubordinate behavior. I also hold the rest of the vermin on this forum partially responsible by offering encouragement. An obvious failure of moderator supervision allowing a member of good standing to suffer indignities from this foul smelling rabble.

I hope that doesn't mean you think I'm gonna out on the sheep costume you got hanging in the corner of the shop....:frown:

There will be a fight...and I consider hair pulling a fair fight tactic.:tongue:

I hope that doesn't mean you think I'm gonna out on the sheep costume you got hanging in the corner of the shop....:frown:

There will be a fight...and I consider hair pulling a fair fight tactic.:tongue:
Silence ! you fool !