Supra boys talking about us again...

Looks like Sloride is mouthing off again. Wasn't he banned from this board before??? I do remember someone from the Cayman Islands being banned. Regardless, just goes to show what a moron he is.

Why do I have to be the moron???Im not mouthing off just stating facts.These guys are the ones that dont know anything about cars(about like you and tbi in a 84 Grand Prix)You know its not nice to name call.That kind of thing will get you banned quick.If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.:D

BTW just cause your an opinionated jerk doesnt mean you know jack about cars,I highly doubt you do or else you wouldnt have said "Ive been working on them since 84" or something like that.Real men dont brag but I dont think youd fall into the same category so we wont even worry w/you. ;)

Originally posted by sloride
Why do I have to be the moron???Im not mouthing off just stating facts.These guys are the ones that dont know anything about cars(about like you and tbi in a 84 Grand Prix)You know its not nice to name call.That kind of thing will get you banned quick.If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.:D

BTW just cause your an opinionated jerk doesnt mean you know jack about cars,I highly doubt you do or else you wouldnt have said "Ive been working on them since 84" or something like that.Real men dont brag but I dont think youd fall into the same category so we wont even worry w/you. ;)

I am with Lee on this. *the planets must be out of alignment*

Sloride... you really could have been more civil and less of a dink on their board. It is funny how some of your "stated facts" were dead wrong. When you do that you make us all look like international idiots. And do you honestly think that no one else had owned these cars before us? There are a lot of knowledgable people that have moved on to other things, including Supras.

Curb your enthusiasm,

What facts are wrong??:rolleyes:

They were made clear to you.

But since you want to be made a fool of:

"sloride"
Yeah they make heads for a GN not a TTA. TTA heads came off a 3.0 lt FWD car. And since TTAs are rare(very resonably priced though) no one stepped up to make a head.

"tta89.com"
"These heads, adapted from the transverse FWD version of the 3.8 liter motor"

I don't even think there was a 3.0L derivative of the Buick V6.
&
You understand that the aftermarket GN heads are the aftermarket TTA heads, right? No. You don't. The only difference being that the TTA has to lose its A/C to use them, run GN headers, etc. The whole reason the FWD heads were used on the TTA was for packaging purposes.

Need I go on?

You understand that the aftermarket GN heads are the aftermarket TTA heads, right? No. You don't. The only difference being that the TTA has to lose its A/C to use them, run GN headers, etc. The whole reason the FWD heads were used on the TTA was for packaging purposes.

Yea,I understand that. Is it a bolt on?? NO,so no their are no TTA specific aftermarket heads.Maybe I was wrong on the 3.0 lt heads. What else??? Please go on....

Sloride, were you also known as: "Drew Sharpe" and "SunnyGN" on this BB?
Are you infact who they say you are?

No,but would it really matter if I was?? Ive said nothing offensive to anyone here. GNVAIR started with the name calling,not me. Im more mature than that. I guess he isnt. His post had nothing to do with this thread. He came in here just to bash me because of some personal reason that is unknown to me.:confused:

3 months ago i would have enjoyed this :rolleyes: just read some more books about gns and dont be a arrogant *******.

just read some more books about gns and dont be a arrogant *******.

First off its "dont be an arrogant***" not a.Whats that supposed to mean??Ive had my t type for 8 years and the GN for about 2. It seems others here have owned them since day one.How long have you owned yours?? How am I arrogant *******????GNVAIR has opionated jerk under his name, thats arrogant. The guy does seem very knowledgeable but he is a jerk sometimes.No offence meant to anyone here.

IMO anyone that says 9 bolt rearends are reliable for a fast drag car(11.00) or faster is an idiot. Just my .02$

Sloride:
No,but would it really matter if I was??
Yes it would why? Drew Sharpe aka "Sunnygn" has been Banned from this BB twice.
Please contact the Administrator of this site Jason Debler to confirm identity along with your current e-mail adresss. If you are not formerly known as "Drew Shapre or Sunnygn." I do not have a problem with you posting here. However if you are, based on a decision from adminstration you are not welcome here.

Geoff

BTW I have your IP and I know were your posting from. Honestly how many members do you think we have in the Caymans so vocal about a certain vendor and their practices such as yourself?

Yes it would why? Drew Sharpe aka "Sunnygn" has been Banned from this BB twice.
Please contact the Administrator of this site Jason Debler to confirm identity along with your current e-mail adresss. If you are not formerly known as "Drew Shapre or Sunnygn." I do not have a problem with you posting here. However if you are, based on a decision from adminstration you are not welcome here.

Geoff

BTW I have your IP and I know were your posting from. Honestly how many members do you think we have in the Caymans so vocal about a certain vendor and their practices such as yourself?

What vendor are we taking about with their practices??? Maybe it needed to be mentioned.Seems like your REALLY quick to ASSume something. Whats Jasons Debler email and how would you like me to confirm my idenity,birth certificate,mothers maiden name, DNA test, drivers license.What?? This is ridiculous but ill do what you guys want cause its your site.:eek:

Their you go:) I knew it was 3.0lt heads. Now please enlighten me on what I said that was wrong??? The guy was being a jerk and talking out his ass. Have any of you guys looked at his other post. Just thoght a few Buick owners could show em some class:rolleyes:

Their you go:) I knew it was 3.0lt heads. Now please enlighten me on what I said that was wrong??? The guy was being a jerk and talking out his ass. Have any of you guys looked at his other post. Just thoght a few Buick owners could show em some class:rolleyes:

I should stay quiet here, but...
The part about a 3.8 being a Buick built 350 with 2 cylinders cut off. 350 ci minus 2 cylinders is ~4..3 liters or ~262 cubic inches. A 5.0 or 305 Chevrolet motor had 2 cylinders cut off in the late 70's and became the Chevy 3.8 V6. The displacement change would be the same with a buick or any other V8 when removing 2 cylinders. HTH:)

Originally posted by Brian Mc
I should stay quiet here, but...
The part about a 3.8 being a Buick built 350 with 2 cylinders cut off. 350 ci minus 2 cylinders is ~4..3 liters or ~262 cubic inches. A 5.0 or 305 Chevrolet motor had 2 cylinders cut off in the late 70's and became the Chevy 3.8 V6. The displacement change would be the same with a buick or any other V8 when removing 2 cylinders. HTH:)

Damn... ya beat me to it.

If anything the Buick 3.8 would have been derived from a 308cui V8 engine. And I don't think Buick ever had a 307... I know Chebby and Olds did.

I do believe that the Buick 3.8 and 5.7 engines share similar internal architecture, which is why it is as stout as it is.

sloride, you aren't presenting yourself as a very good ambassador of our community.
Lose the attitude and people will listen.