Support my Leukemia Ride

DavzGN

Hi Everyone

My wife I am participating in the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's Scenic Shore 150 again this year on July 19-20. It will be my 7th ride and my wife's 5th ride. We each need to raise $250 by July 7th in order to ride. The first 5 years we have raised money in honor of a little girl, Kristina who was in my oldest daughter's dance class and was diagnosed with leukemia on her 4th birthday. This year we are again riding in memory of Kristina who lost her 5+ year battle on April 9, 2007. She was a bubbly little girl who could light up a room with her smile and spent much of her life trying to make people smile and laugh.

Donate in Kristina's Memory

Any donation no matter how little helps.

Thanks
David

Attachments

• Kristina2007.JPG
    Kristina2007.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 112
Man these gas prices make raising donations a pain. 10 days to go and My wife and I have $10 raised and $490 to go.

David

Eight more days and we have $130 in hand and I still have to hit the prople at work. Things are improving.

One week to go and we have $185 in hand and and another $250 that is in route (Thanks Adam) Things are improving.

David

Six days to go and we have $290 in hand and and another $250 that is in route. As long as the $250 gets here by Monday 7/7 we can officially ride.

David

Five days to go and we have $395 in hand and and another $250 that is in route. As long as the $250 gets here by Monday 7/7 we can officially ride.

David[/QUOTE]

Almost there!!

Four days to go and we have $430 in hand and and another $250 that is in route. As long as the $250 gets here by Monday 7/7 we can officially ride.

David

Three days to go and we have $460 in hand and and another $250 in route that should be here Saturday. Looks like we can officially ride.

David

Congrats Dave. Thanks for supporting a very important cause. Lymphoma has claimed the life of many people and some very to close to me.

Good Luck and God Bless!!!!!