Support Me In The MS150!

Yea.. if every member of this site would give $1.00, I'd have a nice donation sheet to turn in.

For those of you that have donated, I appreciate it. I'm very excited to be riding with the Cyclepaths this year. They raised almost $110,000 last year alone for MS.

Done, and I bought some TB.com apparel while I had the card out. :)

Good luck on your trek, and I hope a lot more folks step up to support this cause. As you noted, just a buck from each member would do it, but give it some time... many folks have bills coming in from last month's expenditures.

Best wishes,

Thanks to everyone that has donated to my ride fund. I appreciate it and it's for a good cause. $310.00 down, $690 to go to meet my goal!

Good Luck!

$10 more, brother. Sorry that I could not do more right now, maybe next pay day. My wife and I are full time students, I am a pastor and have 7 kids. God Bless you, friend!

$10 more, brother. Sorry that I could not do more right now, maybe next pay day. My wife and I are full time students, I am a pastor and have 7 kids. God Bless you, friend!

Thanks so much!

Cool. Now it is there.

Dean

Yea, apparently there was some kind of system error when you donated and they had to manually track it down. Took them a few days but all is well.

Thanks again!

Good luck on the double century. This July I will be riding in my 6th Scenic Shore 150 for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. It's 2 day, 75 miles a day ride with a century loop the first day. I've never tried the century loop, of course it would probably help if I i trained more and used my trek touring bike instead of my mountain bike with semi-slicks.

Good luck and ride safe.
David

Good luck on the double century. This July I will be riding in my 6th Scenic Shore 150 for the Leukemia Lymphoma Society. It's 2 day, 75 miles a day ride with a century loop the first day. I've never tried the century loop, of course it would probably help if I i trained more and used my trek touring bike instead of my mountain bike with semi-slicks.

Good luck and ride safe.
David

Wow... a double 75 on a mountain bike? That's hardcore, even with slicks. I've done about 30 miles on my mountain bike with knobbies on it and that was a beating. I cant imagine 75 on a heavy mountain bike.

To everyone that has donated, thanks so much! The Cyclepaths raise a ton of money for MS and I'm happy I'm able to help out in my freshman year with the team.

Count me in! Thanks so much for the efforts of

I lost a friend t MS. Back in H.S. no one would pick him up to go to the parties. Everybody would bit** because you had to pick him up and set him in the car, and then fold up the chair. Hell when we met, I told him we are gonna hit every single party there is. After a while he asked (and I know he was embarressed) if I would help put him into bed. I always and PLEASE don't get the wrong idea, helped him out. We lost Pierpont Green back in 1983 when he visited his sister in calli and cought amounia. He was a cool dude. I hope I made his last years of high school forever to remember. I'm sorry I can't donate at the moment, but I did give to the foundation of the homeless and M.S. at my local Kroger grocery store. I only had 200.00 to pay some bills and groceries. I'm currently unemployed at this time. Thanks for all your efforts!!

87' GN 87,613 original
Mike in Richmond, VA

I lost a friend t MS. Back in H.S. no one would pick him up to go to the parties. Everybody would bit** because you had to pick him up and set him in the car, and then fold up the chair. Hell when we met, I told him we are gonna hit every single party there is. After a while he asked (and I know he was embarressed) if I would help put him into bed. I always and PLEASE don't get the wrong idea, helped him out. We lost Pierpont Green back in 1983 when he visited his sister in calli and cought amounia. He was a cool dude. I hope I made his last years of high school forever to remember. I'm sorry I can't donate at the moment, but I did give to the foundation of the homeless and M.S. at my local Kroger grocery store. I only had 200.00 to pay some bills and groceries. I'm currently unemployed at this time. Thanks for all your efforts!!

87' GN 87,613 original
Mike in Richmond, VA
You sound like a dam good person....:) :) :)

What would be the dead line for giving to this, you may have meantioned & I over looked. Anyway I would be glad to give if its still goign when I am able to give. I have been dissabled for two years, and sometimes its little hard to let go of money for something. But in two months I shoudl be able to, some anyway.

Jess

OK Jay...... I got you to $800. Good luck on your ride, it's definitely for a good cause!

Steve
=============
1986 Regal T-Type 39K miles all Stock!

The ride is not until Sept. I'd like to have all my contributions in by July 1. I still dont have anything to handle paper donations.. I dont know when they send those kits out.

Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement. Im working hard to get in shape for this and have started ramping the miles up already.

That is awesome of you guys to step up for a good cause!