Supercharged Corvette C6 Z06 vs Ferrari F430

trev0006

Banned
default.jpg

Supercharged Corvette C6 Z06 vs Ferrari F430 funny how the Ferrari still pushes the car after the first 5 seconds.

I think a stock Z06 can take an F430... supercharging one is hardly fair.

Given the choice, I'd still take the Ferrari. I'd drive it a lot more sanely than that guy, though. :eek:

did you guys see the third car running with them? It was a Mitsu and it too beat the Ferrarri! LOLOL sad..

When the Ferrari drove under the overhead light-up signs, they said "Give up, stupid"

Whoa, that's one badd ass Vette!!

The modded EVO stayed with it no prob though.

Yeah, that vette probably runs high 10's vs the 12 sec. ferrari, lol..Not fair :D

I'd like to see them in a 1km drag race, 1/4 mile isn't enough time for the Ferrari to get going.

-BC

You could let them run 1k and give the Ferrari the leave,...and he'd still get his ass whooped.

Yeah, that vette probably runs high 10's vs the 12 sec. ferrari, lol..Not fair :D

More like that vette probably run's LOW 10's. It's a C6 ZO6 which will run low 11's with nothing more than DR's. That Ferrari is capable of high 11's. Leaving the Ferrari behind like that takes some serious HP.

How do people that stupid get enough money for a Ferrari? Racing in that traffic is criminal. Gives real street racers a bad name.

There is a guy here in town with a yellow f430. Typical rich guy. I need to finish my junk so I can embarass the mess out of him.:eek:

Ya I meant Ferrari/Evo, the Evo stayed neck and neck but that Vette HAS to be an easy low 10 car, it left them both like they were at part throttle.

Damn how are we going to compete with the ZR1 when guys start modding it!!!:eek:

Ya I meant Ferrari/Evo, the Evo stayed neck and neck but that Vette HAS to be an easy low 10 car, it left them both like they were at part throttle.

Damn how are we going to compete with the ZR1 when guys start modding it!!!:eek:

Just tell them that there is a 2% chance of rain.:biggrin:
The Corvette guys would stay home OR drive their minivans.

Two more cylinders. I'll do it some day....

Jim