Sunday 5/04 BMP

I've heard some cars sound like they take a while even on a brake. As far as that Porsche, that's impressive, but as I've heard others on this board complain of before, that Porsche probably has a million dollars in it alone.;)

Red Stang LX

Should of had a V-8

Best ET/ MPH 9.14@154.40 you didn't tell me that :eek: well I have a friend that can do better NOT.

Let me know next time your ready to go to the track maybe I can follow you up.

GOTOA6

Thank god you didn't pull that "friend" crap (like I've heard so many times before). I couldn't let the cat out of the bag before hand, or else I wouldn't have had the opportunity to burst that bubble.;)

Yeah, I'll let you know next time and we'll convoy up. Later Julio.
:cool:

Re: 86brick

Originally posted by ShouldofhadaV-8
I don't have a chute either. They have been leaving me alone.

Hmmmm, that's funny because last time I was there with Alex (blackshoebox) they were bitching at him for running 11.80's without a cage and told him to slow it down on the next pass or he was gone! Moroso sure has some weird tech guys cause IMHO a guy going low 9's or high 8's at over 150mph should get teched more than a guy going high 11's @118mph.... Maybe they think the faster you go the safer you are:confused: :rolleyes:

86brick

It has been my experience that they jump all over you for running 11.99 w/out a roll bar. Perhaps they feel that if you have invested in all the equip to go low 9's, then you are probably better off than someone running 11's with no safety equip? Plus, what about if you have a chute, but don't use it at 150+ MPH? Should they throw someone out for not pulling the chute? I don't know.