Sunday 5/04 BMP

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Roll Call..who's coming and the most important question..

WHO WANTS A PIECE OF ME :D :D

well..any takers :)

I think you've got your work cut out for you. The other TTA has NOS, and according to all the cool guys that drive hondas in my neighborhood that's what you need to win.

See you there, Bo you wanna convoy or a ride?

Ken

Ya..i'm scared of NAWZ .... One be the first time someone sprays against me and loses :D

Or second..or third.. ;)

See a bazillion Buicks in the state and no one to pick on my drive to the track car...what to do :rolleyes:

hehehe

On another note..Ken, where did ya register at? I looked at TR and didnt see your name. At 80 cars its cutoff. Just an FYI

I may drive my car on the "all season" tires to the track..

:cool: Its just a 12-13 second car..dont look at the sig..:rolleyes:

Talked to the same guy I talked to in January when I went to that rental of BMP. (one week off when your club rented).

Looking forward to seeing the fastest TTA (yours) in the country on Sunday

Ken

Will see ya there as well..make sure you bring confirmation..gates open at 9 racing at 10..

You wanna borrow some drag radials ? I'm packing the slicks, um I mean all season tires, and wont be using them. Your welcome to play with them if you like..

But I aint changing them for ya :p

Originally posted by Razor
Ya..i'm scared of NAWZ .... One be the first time someone sprays against me and loses :D

I got a 20 spot says your the one checking tail lights.;) He only uses the spray to spool out of the hole, and then lifts off the trigger, just after the 60 ft mark.:D :eek:

If you wanna run a T-Type that holds the trigger the whole 1/4, let me know, I have another friend that will be looking for 130 traps doing that.:D

...And one other guy going after the 9's with a stock block, and all boost..:cool:

-Alex

Ken, I planned on taking my TTA . If you want to meet up at my place again that will be fine.
Grab those DR's from Julio for crying out loud:D I'll take a trip to St.petersburg with ya.
;) Lemme know.

Bo

Originally posted by blackshoebox
I got a 20 spot says your the one checking tail lights.;) He only uses the spray to spool out of the hole, and then lifts off the trigger, just after the 60 ft mark.

If you wanna run a T-Type that holds the trigger the whole 1/4, let me know, I have another friend that will be looking for 130 traps doing that.

...And one other guy going after the 9's with a stock block, and all boost..

-Alex

Where are all those trailer queen Mystery cars that no one has ever heard of ?

I got a 20 spot that says all those cars wont show ;)

And a 20 spot that says...you wont run faster than me... :eek:

My friend has a cousin who has a friend that :rolleyes:

Too bad your friend with a stock block runs a water IC..Oops I didnt say that..No matter..there's a Buick down South that has his number :cool:

So who personally wants to line up at 10 am Sunday morning???

Shame on you picking on a stock motored car..stock 58 mm TB,stock ic,stock heads and cam,stock intake,even has the factory exhuast and muffler ;) , no air bags, 100 percent GM factory suspension, I even run a thrasher 92 chip of all things.

Any takers...ummm :)

I'm gonna go and get my car ready..pack a cooler for snacks, make sure it has 93 octane in the tank, ohh yea..I almost forgot..detail them tailights :D

Too bad your friend with a stock block runs a water IC..Oops I didnt say that..No matter..there's a Buick down South that has his number :cool:

So who personally wants to line up at 10 am Sunday morning???

Shame on you picking on a stock motored car..stock 58 mm TB,stock ic,stock heads and cam,stock intake,even has the factory exhuast and muffler ;) , no air bags, 100 percent GM factory suspension, I even run a thrasher 92 chip of all things.

Any takers...ummm :)

I'm gonna go and get my car ready..pack a cooler for snacks, make sure it has 93 octane in the tank, ohh yea..I almost forgot..detail them tailights :D

Excuse, excuse..all I hear is excuses.;)

As for my personal car, it has a partially blown headgasket, and will not be in attendance, or I would run you. You car traps the same as mine did with that partially blown head gasket, so it would have been a good run.:)

The tta that is coming up, is the same as you, stock motor, stock cam/heads/intake, etc...

And whats wrong with running a water IC? Oh let me guess you have the LAZ disease, where water IC are illegal in drag racing:rolleyes: ....thats weak man, run what you brung and hope you brung enough, don't complain because your not fast enough.

What does it matter what IC he runs?? That IC is nothing special at all (it's a stocker with a cool box, not some high dollar Liquid unit like the one ATR sells and it's also cheaper than any aftermarket FM).... The funny thing is if there's a stock block Buick down south that does have his number I know for a fact that guy has a LOT more money into his car, but ignorant guys like yourself forget to mention those types of things!!!
You could learn a lot from the guy with the water IC cause he is the man when it comes to going fast with the least amount of high dollar parts whether you or anybody else agrees or disagrees!!! Sorry but I had to put you in your place:)

Touchy touchy...:rolleyes:

I know where my place is :D

I wish he could go 8's with a 109 block...I doesnt put any money in my pocket so :p .. and say what ya want..build a "CLASS" car and compete..hey that "money"car did 110 mph in the 1/8 two months ago..if you want to compare apples and oranges..like weight for instance..but I wont get into a pissing match with he said she said it does this and that..not my battle..

Hey..thats what trash talking is about..DING..score one for me

:D

Now..back to the original subject..who wants a piece of me..geesh two days and zero challenges??? There must be someone fast for me to race on Sunday that will speak up directly :rolleyes:

Fastest stock motored TTA in the country...screw country..WORLD :cool:

Almost forgot..Bo..the DR's are mounted on my car..no need to pick'm up..they'll be off at the track.

Touchy touchy...:rolleyes:

I know where my place is :D

I wish he could go 8's with a 109 block...I doesnt put any money in my pocket so :p .. and say what ya want..build a "CLASS" car and compete..hey that "money"car did 110 mph in the 1/8 two months ago..if you want to compare apples and oranges..like weight for instance..but I wont get into a pissing match with he said she said it does this and that..not my battle..

Hey..thats what trash talking is about..DING..score one for me

Another brainwashed individual. :rolleyes: Apples to Oranges man, if you only knew.:rolleyes: Class cars are gay, the two cars in question are indentical weight or close to it, I could go on, but forget it, they have already brainwashed you.

-Alex

Julio you want to let me use those tires I'll help you change to the slicks and back again.

Will Bob be there? I'd love to see more TTA's.

I saw the guy in Nokomis sold his TTA on ebay (the one w/the two holes cut in the front bumper).

And forget about world, fastest TTA in the UNIVERSE!

KEN

Class cars are gay..believe it or not..99 percent of the TSM guys feel the same way. Once you have rules..and compete for a class..the door is closed.

Wish there was an outlaw 109 block class..any turbo..any IC..10 inch tire..3500 lbs with driver..but here I list weight so back to the beginning..someone with a 3300 lb car would have an advantage..and if someone put O's or L's motor into a 240z weighing 2000 lbs..and ran 8.50's with a 109 block..everybody would then say..its not a buick..Or did a Cal and put glass doors,glass hood,glass bumpers,etc..it wouldnt be fair..And I get back to the 10 inch tire..car shows up with tubs and a 4 link..its gets Gay again.

So your TSM class may suck..but its what it is. I think personally it sucks cuase it limits the cars and theyre potential...thats why its racing..

So there are a handful of 10 sec 109 block cars in the country..how do you propose they make a plan to keep the playing field level...will never happen.

14 Buicks signed up at SFFBA ..where are they..hellooooo

Originally posted by Pace 1989
Julio you want to let me use those tires I'll help you change to the slicks and back again.

Will Bob be there? I'd love to see more TTA's.

I saw the guy in Nokomis sold his TTA on ebay (the one w/the two holes cut in the front bumper).

And forget about world, fastest TTA in the UNIVERSE!

KEN

Hehehe..Universe :D

David/Dave..that was his name..how much did he get for it on Ebay..just curious..he was asking like 17k for it 4 months ago..I think he came of the cloud..

No problem on the tires..I'll be there 8:45-9:00 am..give it an hour cool down..I guess I'll have to post on the SFFBA website to score a race..hehe

I have to change my serp belt..its stretched out..what sucks is I bought one..an original GM months ago..and I cant find it..I guess I wanted to keep it as a relic..so off I go to look for a 63.0 6 rib tommorrow..:rolleyes:

Belt

No Julio, I've got your belt. I bought two on gmpartsdirect.com when I went throug the fiasco last year. I'll bring it with me. I bought the last two listed there at the time, both hanging on my wall in the garage.

Consider us even

Ken

Now, now, can't all of us Buick boys just get along??
I mean it in a nice way. I have decided to turn over a new leaf. Not cannibus either. Sounds like Razor is a man after my own heart, wanting a challenge and all.
"She's real fine my 109, she always turns in the fastest time, giddy up giddy up 109, my 4000 lb power everything 109."

Good day,
Julio

Originally posted by GOTOA6
Now, now, can't all of us Buick boys just get along??
I mean it in a nice way. I have decided to turn over a new leaf. Not cannibus either. Sounds like Razor is a man after my own heart, wanting a challenge and all.
"She's real fine my 109, she always turns in the fastest time, giddy up giddy up 109, my 4000 lb power everything 109."

:rolleyes:...Blah, blah, blah...

Razor, all the cars that signed up under me were not buicks, i think there will be about 10 total buicks there..

As for the 109 block discussion, believe what you want, but you have no clue. :eek: