Stumped

puddinpower

I do not have injector pulse on #4and#6 injector.All cked with a niode light.

Here are the things that i have cked

Ck wiring from the ecm to the harrness and from the harrness to the plug
All good
Tried 3 different ECM's
Cked and in some cases sodiered new ends on the grounds they have 0.002 restience to to the body and frame
Cked all pins in the harrness's and at the ECM
Changed injector harrness with one off of a running car

What am I missing,

I really would appreaciate any help that you all can give me

THANKS A BUNCH IN ADVANCE

Puddin

did that. No good, But thanks electricly it does not fire the injector. The noide light does not flash on #4 and #6 , It does flash on all of the others.

puddinpower said:
did that. No good, But thanks electricly it does not fire the injector. The noide light does not flash on #4 and #6 , It does flash on all of the others.
Will the noid light show a pulse on the harness plug BEFORE the injector harness? Just a thought....

No start - no spark, has inj pulse ; Module
No start - has spark no inj pulse -; ECM / cam sensor prob
No start - no spark OR inj pulse - crank sensor or module

Has grd stud at back of passenger head been checked for security?

check with a regular test light, is it a power issue? They should all be hot, injector fires from the ground.

car will run but misses on #4 and # 6. It has spark on all 6.
I relocated all grounds to the back of the intake.
Each ground lug and wire ohms out to 0.002.

All of the grounds in the injector harrness ohm out to 0.003 checking it at the plug at the injector. from the wiring harness side of the plug going to the ecm,
i ck pins d10,d1and d6 to ground and get a restience of .013.Not as good as the rest but should be good enough for a pulse.
Bill , all of the plugs at the injector do have power on them.

I'm stumped !!!! Can a bad modual cause this ???? or crank sensor.
I know the cam sensor is the main one, but i would figure it would not run if either of the 2 sensors were bad!!!!

I would check the ground trigger from the ECM at the ECM connector or wire for those two cylinders.

You should read +12 on each of the six Injector control wires at the ECM with the Key on, then when cranking or car running each one is pulsed and each line tested will briefly go to 0 when the ECM fires the injector.

I'd use an analog meter with a sensitive needle which should start to move on the ground trigger.

+ of meter on the injector wire you are testing at the ECM, and the black ground lead of the meter to a good ground wire or metal on the car.

Take a close look at the ECM connectors and the ECM receptacle. I've seen this happen before where the six injector pins in the ECM tend to shed the plating due to high current and moisture. If the pins lose the plating, they tend to oxydize and eventually lose the proper connection. Look at the face of the connectors; if you see green or white "rings" around the six injector terminals, it's time to replace the connectors.

John