Studder/Hesitation under throttle, help!!!!

cabech984

Hey guys,

After having my car down for a few months, Ive finally got it running again. I replaced head gaskets, fuel pump, as well as a few misc upgrades(Power Plate, Duttweiller Neck IC). I let it idle for about 30 minutes before road testing it.

After a few minutes of driving, it started to studder like it has before when the fuel pump gave out. It also felt similar to a bad engine ground. I checked all my grounds, everything was tight. I bypassed my hotwire kit to the brand new Walbro 340(169 pump) to see if it was goofing with it. No change. It has good fuel pressure while its chugging, the FP gauge needle is stiff as a board! I've been working on this thing all day, Im tired and need some suggestions!!!

Let me know if you need anymore info.

Im gonna tackle the problem tomorrow after work. Im too tired to function right now lol. I have a scanmaster 2.1, Ill look into the MAF sensor. It feels like it did when I didnt have my coil pack properly grounded.

I believe I fixed the problem, the fuel pump hotwire was getting too hot, plugged in the factory harness, let the car cool down and havent had a problem yet