Street GN 7 second pass..

Always nice to see a bad ass Buick turbo v6 making an amazing fast pass on the street or track.

Thanks for posting the video.

It amazes me that at that ET and MPH the car leaves so tame and goes so straight.:cool: He has that combination down to a science. Congrats again and thanks for posting another little 6 banger on streroids:D

Gary has no problem cutting a light when he needs to. A lot of the TSO guys keep things simple when they aren't lined up next to someone. If you watched the TSO racing in BG, you would have seen bump boxes, trans creeps, etc..being employed.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Cutting a light is for bracket racing:eek: When my daughters went from jr dragsters to racing the Buick on Friday night she said " I don't need to cut a light,I will catch him":cool:

ive watched this video atleast 10x now..... still as sick as the first time!

Cutting a light is for bracket racing:eek: When my daughters went from jr dragsters to racing the Buick on Friday night she said " I don't need to cut a light,I will catch him":cool:
Cutting a light might be a bracket staple, but on the street a good jump can be the difference between eating steaks or going home empty handed. Remember , a chase is a race.

Cutting a light might be a bracket staple, but on the street a good jump can be the difference between eating steaks or going home empty handed. Remember , a chase is a race.

LOL, I like to refer to it as a courteous head start;) Oh and I wish you would change your avatar and take that old Buick off.......................because I want both:D

The Sig? My avatar is bud girls in swim suits.

Y'all need a GS to go with a regal, the garage has two stalls right?

if you have to play catch up on the street odds are you have already lost ;)