Street GN 7 second pass..

My vid was from facebook and if you are signed in it is titled..

Street FX Motorsport & Graphics Street legal Buick Grand National making a 7 second pass in the 1/4 mile!

If it is street legal then we all need to pitch in and send him over to the Street Outlaws territory..heheh..

I saw the title, just didn't see a street.

Getting down a road and getting down a track are extreme opposites. I dislike KOTS for the same reason.

I saw the title, just didn't see a street.

Getting down a road and getting down a track are extreme opposites. I dislike KOTS for the same reason.

No one said it ran 7's on the street.

One of our own sticking with the 6 and doing it well.

Nice job.
Would like to hear more details about the car.

There's threads here about the car, search "Gary Harmon TSO" there's a thread and Cal Hartline chimes in with a few details on it. If I remember correctly, it's an 88mm, conventional style heads (champions) on e85. I'm sure there's more details available, but I can't recall exactly.

Now I'm not a smart man, but I got the understanding it's a street legal car, making a 7 second pass. I never did catch where you thought it said it made a 7 second pass on the street

Oh so we are going to play the "street" car game. I guess you win then on calling a car by an undefinable term.

Jesus Christ man, what is your deal? You're on this forum because it's a turbo Buick forum, you see a video of a turbo Buick making a wicked 7 second pass, and you want to nit pick it on whether or not its actually a street car?! Maybe cars just aren't your thing.

Never once said anything about it being, or not being, a street car. I personally don't use that term at all.

I clicked on the post hoping to see a bad ass car get busy, on a street. Wasn't the case, simple as that. Cars are my thing, I've been doing them for many years, even made it in a magainze or two.

Never once said anything about it being, or not being, a street car. I personally don't use that term at all.

I clicked on the post hoping to see a bad ass car get busy, on a street. Wasn't the case, simple as that. Cars are my thing, I've been doing them for many years, even made it in a magainze or two.
Hey, asswipe, get a life and get off the comp. I think you are drunk.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Here, maybe this will help clear the air as to why they refer to it as a street car. And again, it says "street car" not car makes 7 second street pass. But if you misunderstood that, I can understand. Although, I've yet to see any cars make a timed pass on the streets. If anything, they'll only get a reference as to what speed they were traveling, and it comes in the form of a ticket from your local authorities, lol

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/threads/2014-turbo-street-outlaw-rules.406048/

I can see why everyone is so angry around here, you've said the same thing that doesn't relat to what I've said three times in a row. Keep talking about a street car, I'm talking about the road underneath it.

I'm not angry, just unsure why you think it was going to be a street race, when the title referenced it as a street car, making a 7 second pass...

I'm not angry, just unsure why you think it was going to be a street race, when the title referenced it as a street car, making a 7 second pass...

The title of this post was vague enough to be taken either way. Some people like the track, some people like the street, I'm sure where you spend most of your time influences what you may expect to see. I avoid the track like the plauge, haven't been on one in several years.

I think grammatically the word street in the title of the thread is used as an adjective. I doubt there is some way in the english grammar that a word directly before the direct object of the sentence that is describing said direct object can be used as a noun. So in this instance if it said gn on the street makes a 7 second pass the we could understand it that way. In thiw case I dont think so.

Regardless kick azz!! Also could be 7 sec from point a to point b not knowing the distance!! :D

Damn some people need to worry about important stuff in life, arguing on a BB is like two dogs barking at each other with a fence in the middle.