stolen!!

christian237

in the city of compton,california get to work about 7pm last night to notice my car stolen from the lot.1 entrance 1 exit "guard" at each and no one notices.i got a chance to see the video today it was stolen at 12:13 pm broad daylight:mad: it shows an astrovan pulling in fron then both speeding way even in slow motion that car was fast:redface:the parking is in an enclosed warehouse with cameras and guards so i suspect it was an employee
the usual black on black wide rear radials no emblems

That sucks,

so let me get this right only one way in and out and they managed to drive past security guard :rolleyes: i would say inside job.

yeah the manager believes the car belongs to an employee their but no plates no solid proof just alot of mad dogging in my part.and security really doesnt pay attention their their busy checking rigs coming inn

any theft deterrents?? to slow them down or stop them:confused:
hopefully you get back your car....

im not even from Cali and I still know not to drive a gn in Compton.

i hope things turn out well.

im not even from Cali and I still know not to drive a gn in Compton.

i hope things turn out well.

QFT!

Hope you find it. Def sounds like inside job. I would see if you can come up with any addresses for anyones house you want to roll past. See if you see the van or your ride. The longer its gone the less chance you have of gettin it back in one piece.

I wouldn't even drive into Compton in my 97 Grand Prix, let alone in my GN. Hate hearing about this kinda stuff.

If you get it back, hire a strong Trunk Monkey before you do that again.

Why on Earth would you take your GN to Compton????????

If you know anyone in the street race scene, put out feelers.

Chances are your drive-train will end up in something on 135th soon.

That suks, drive your car to work in a so-called secure lot and they drive it away anyway.

im following some leads i got a buddy whos a deputy whos getting me some info so i can drive by.all of compton isnt as bad as they were.ive been parking their for over 4 months. the parking area is part of the wharehouse.theres always traffic and drivers just hanging out.theres containers from the ports parked their so theres employees going back and forth so i just got comfertable. i got a chance to look at the footageand the timing was right for them they had 20 min of no traffic and it took them 0ver 4 min to drive off which is too long for them to go unnoticed.

im following some leads i got a buddy whos a deputy whos getting me some info so i can drive by.all of compton isnt as bad as they were.ive been parking their for over 4 months. the parking area is part of the wharehouse.theres always traffic and drivers just hanging out.theres containers from the ports parked their so theres employees going back and forth so i just got comfertable. i got a chance to look at the footageand the timing was right for them they had 20 min of no traffic and it took them 0ver 4 min to drive off which is too long for them to go unnoticed.

just to help us out were there any theft deterrents used? What brand alarm? Club? Column guard? Kill switch? What security methods were compromised in 4minutes without a tow truck? Tia

How about the cops? I mean if someone who works there car is seen on tape Isn't that enough evidence or probable cause to bring them in for questioning regardless of a plate #. That's to much of a coincidence. thanks

theft detterents was colum lock forgot by who and a diconnect kill switch:rolleyes: there was a short somewere and my pump kept cutting off.they were just able to get me a copy of video.as far as the cops it 2 at most and they havent retured my phone call from tuesday when i had a possible lead which i followed with no succes.yet.

well im from nyc. and even i know better to take my car out out to get grocerys... people watch study and wait till the right moment to pounce and take what they want... damn man i hope you get it back... good luck... and invest as i did in LOW JACK... cuz you never know man...

theft detterents was colum lock forgot by who and a diconnect kill switch:rolleyes: there was a short somewere and my pump kept cutting off.they were just able to get me a copy of video.as far as the cops it 2 at most and they havent retured my phone call from tuesday when i had a possible lead which i followed with no succes.yet.

if i am understanding this correctly.... you could NOT use the kill switch bc it had a short, correct???:confused:

I drive mine every chance I get...wouldn't have it any other way...

I am very sensory aware tho (old habit related to working on aircraft carrier flight decks for a few years)...), so I'm constantly ...head on a swivel ...looking in all directions to see if I'm being followed or about to get side swiped and I make a lot of turns and twists to get were I'm going while keeping track of anything behind me that might be keeping tabs.

That said...if they want it....and they're pro's...they'll take it...don't matter where you hide it...or what you install as a deterent.

So insure the thing adequately and enjoy. If it dissappears one day and does not get recovered, then take that insurance check and buy you a new one.

It's just a car...;)

Interesting....

This motor popped up in the For Sale section 7 days after your ride was taken.

complete engine and trans $2,000 obo

Seller's location is Los Angeles, too.

Hopefully it is not yours, but the timing is odd considering all the recent TB thefts in Socal all of a sudden.