Stolen rig

Warp6

Mine since '92
F350, wrapped trailer and 93 Cobra stolen from Myrtle Beach around 4am this morning.
Any info would be greatly appreciated. 336-442-2522
attachment.php

well they didn't have to guess what was inside ... Throw it on Yellow Bullet to !!!! LOTs of "eyes" on there !! GOOD LUCK

Good gravy.

Reminds me of BG a few years back.
Takes guts to drive that hot rig down the road.
No (hidden) GPS recovery on either?

50-100K of rolling stock and no GPS's hidden?

Wow, that sucks. You should submit to jalopnik as they have a good track record with finding stolen cars and lots of readers.

And maybe it's the NYC in me, but if you get it back you might think about removing the Cobra image. Makes it too easy for thieves.

In this day and age, why on earth would you wrap a trailer with a life size pic of whats inside?

Any GPS, LoJack, etc?

Such a nice Cobra..sad.

Hope all is found in one piece.

In this day and age, why on earth would you wrap a trailer with a life size pic of whats inside?

Any GPS, LoJack, etc?

Such a nice Cobra..sad.

I don't see a problem with the graphics advertising your hobby.
Since when can't you have a race car rig without some good graphics?

The issue still might be the lack of layer of theft deterrent or recovery.
But until the OP replies - it is all pure conjecture.

Any GPS, LoJack, etc?

Such a nice Cobra..sad.

Lojack is only effective if the vehicle is in one the counties that have LoJack receivers
Those are fewer and fewer.

While LoJack has an advantage if the unit is hidden in building or parking garage - it is more than offset by it's geographical limitations.

Personal GPS is the way to go.

Any GPS, LoJack, etc?

Such a nice Cobra..sad.

I had the same thought until a friend who is a cop told me it was a good idea. His opinion was at the end of a race when someone reports a white trailer stolen there are just too many to stop them on the expressway but that would have been hard to miss.o_O Good luck with getting it back:mad:

One would think that with all the traffic cameras, video surveillance these days the rig has been caught on someone's equipment. I hope you get this back soon as I can only imagine the sinking feeling you had in your gut when you realized it was stolen. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

IMO, the graphics are like a big fat unique fingerprint. Not another one like it anywhere.

I had the same thought until a friend who is a cop told me it was a good idea. His opinion was at the end of a race when someone reports a white trailer stolen there are just too many to stop them on the expressway but that would have been hard to miss.o_O Good luck with getting it back:mad:

I never looked at it that way.. def have a point ! :cool:

Really sad, looked like a first class setup. Took big balls to grab that.

Big.
Can you imagine jacking that and driving even a block.
Be on the lookout for a screaming red; loud diesel dually Ford pickup, trailoring a screaming red trailer, wrapped in graphics showing a Mustang.
That would cause a sweat.
But I'm honest.

One would think that with all the traffic cameras, video surveillance these days the rig has been caught on someone's equipment. I hope you get this back soon as I can only imagine the sinking feeling you had in your gut when you realized it was stolen. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Myrtle Beach no less.
Since it's such a big city with so many places to hide.
But hell, those scum bags that stole the rig from BG made it all the way to Michigan - so I suppose it can happen.

I don't see a problem with the graphics advertising your hobby.
Since when can't you have a race car rig without some good graphics?

The issue still might be the lack of layer of theft deterrent or recovery.
But until the OP replies - it is all pure conjecture.

As long as one spends more $$$ on security than the graphics wrap, you are correct.

Other way around is a recipe for disaster.

Conjecture agreed, without more info to process.

Really sad, looked like a first class setup. Took big balls to grab that.

...or the right set of keys.

Poor guy prob had the Club on his steering wheel vs a brake lock, hidden GPS, LoJack, etc.

Big.
Can you imagine jacking that and driving even a block.
Be on the lookout for a screaming red; loud diesel dually Ford pickup, trailoring a screaming red trailer, wrapped in graphics showing a Mustang.
That would cause a sweat.
But I'm honest.

How close is the nearest port?

That rig fits in a shipping container pretty easy.

American Muscle commands top $$$$ over seas.

Sorry to hear, I feel your pain. When my Marauder was stolen it was found 4 days later less the Wheels but other than that it wasn't damaged. You guys have some ballsy thieves out that way.