Stolen rig

i read an article a few years ago about a rig like that one that was stolen... it had the wrap on the trailer that showed what the car inside looked like, which made it a tempting target for thieves but also easy for the cops to track down... anyways, the thieves got it off the road and out of sight immediately and took the wrap off the trailer, thinking it would be easier to get it to a more secure location to part out the car that was inside.. what they didn't know what that the roof of the trailer also had a big vinyl decal of some sort on it that made it stick out from the air, and it was spotted a couple of days later by a traffic helicopter and the guy got everything back.

guess someone saw it goin up hwy 9 in Loris SC...... guys in sc/nc keep them eyes open !!!

I would venture to say it was stolen by locals, SC has a very active illegal country road racing scene and most likely isn't far from the area it was stolen from.

I'm going to have my wife put these pictures up on her facebook. I don't have FB or I'd do it too. We have friends in that area, long shot but it can't hurt. She has 5-600 friends on there and if they all have 500. Hey, you never know.

That sucks I hope you get all your stuff back and those scumbags get caught good luck

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There is a Facebook page with updates
Google key words F250 Cobra mustang stolen myrtle beach

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Can someone post the updated info that's on the facebook page? Here's the thread over at yellowbullet.
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=606414
What a shame and is similar to what happened to Billy and the guys at BG.
Based on the route they're taking from myrtle beach, their route might be predictable as there may not be too many "back roads" that you can still make decent time on. Though, I obviously don't know that area at all...some may be able to set up posts in near towns.