stolen car alert

gsdan

please keep eyes and ears open for my 1970 GS455 Conv. that was stolen from the car show area at the atlanta motor speedway fri nite jul 28. this was a #s matching rare car so it is worth much more whole than parted. vin#446670k103172. also,several other vehicles were stolen at this event,if anyone has any knowledge of any of the others,please introduce us.thanks

Best wishes on the recovery...Just another example that capitol punishment is a necessary evil!!! :eek:

what color is it? stay on the police's azz a 70 gs 455 convertible is a rare car , i sorry to hear about your loss i had a gn stolen i do know the sorrow that fallows :( , but lets all keep our eye's open that car has to be move'd sooner or later.

f@#king :mad: Thieves they should have their hands chopped off in public like they still do in some arab nations, i bet that will put an end to this $hit

I am sorry to hear of your loss. Nothing is a worse feeling than coming back and not seeing your car parked where it was. Hopefully, it will be recovered before any damage can be done to it. Good luck

one of the guys on the first generation firebird site heard about it on the news, I copied and pasted your post here and sent it out to all of them. Now you have about 3600 more people keeping their eyes open for it for you! Daniel Ray

ps keep checking on ebay also, type in stuff like buick convertible, I had a set of rims stolen from me a little while back out of my shop. The police here have nothing but I hope the one that stole them will put them on ebay sooner or later and you can bet I will bid to win them just so I can get an address to send a money order to them yeah right and it will be taped to the bottom of my boot when I personally deliver it to them!!! Daniel Ray :mad:

What is it with car shows in Atlanta? Wasn't there a thread last year about some MCSS's that got stolen from a Super Chevy show in that area? Sorry for your loss. I'll keep my eyes and ears open. Like anything else your car will probally end up being converted to a "donk". Drive through the hood and thats all you see. Regals and old Skylarks. Verts are super hot. Damn hip hopp'n posuers. I swear some of these clowns need to be put down, and hard. :mad: