Stolen Hurst Olds: Port St. Lucie Florida

88 CuttyClassic

The Enviromental Hitman
Stolen car alert: 1984 Hurst/Olds at Hemmings Blog: Classic and collectible cars and parts

Hemmings Nation, keep your eyes peeled; one of our own needs our help. Al Faist of Port Saint Lucie, Florida, woke up Tuesday morning to find his 1984 Hurst/Olds stolen from right out of his driveway. As you can see from the photos Al supplied, his Hurst/Olds has the removable glass roof panels and is in remarkable shape. He kept it under a cover, so he said he believes it may still be covered. Al also supplied the VIN – 1G3AK479XEM456016 – and asked that anybody with any information about its whereabouts contact Detective LaGrega at the Port Saint Lucie police department at 772-871-5000. There is a $1,000 reward for information leading to its recovery.

When I saw the post I thought it was yours Bob.
Thats terrible having to deal with the fact that your home sleep and your ride is stolen right out from under you. Hope he gets it back.

thank God it wasnt... i been thorugh that with my 88.. just helping out a fellow Oldsmobro/gbody rider with this one.