(they are burgandy in color) i figure you would recover them anyway

the seats are in naashville tn.
let me know

rear
001-13.jpg

front
002-11.jpg

scott

Sorry to hear about your car. It makes me so paranoid about my own car now. I also heard they had wiring diagrams left in the trunk that were printed out from gnttype.org.
--- Scott, is there any way of checking IPs -- maybe they hopped on there right after it was stolen.
--- Steve, any luck yet with the video cameras?

Keep us posted, I hope you guys catch the punks. Ive been keepin an eye out on CL and eBay.

I feel for you bud, they tried to get mine last week. It does look repairable though.

I'm always paranoid about my car and its no where near as nice. I live in a less than desirable area and have no garage. This just feeds the fire. Don't think I'll be crossing the river in the T any time soon....

DAMN !!!

Steven, sorry to be reading this. The Galleria is the LAST mall I would park a TR. Would have been better off on the side of the road on N Lindbergh ! SERIOUSLY sucks!!
Give me a call tomorrow and let me know where it was found, most of my friends are cops, Several in Chesterfield, St Louis County K9 , St Peters. Also know a few in the city, 3rd, 4th and 5th district.
My guess would be north county or north city.

Bryan

Sorry to see. I'm not familiar with that particular mall (only been to STL a few times) but parking one of these cars at a mall and in/near STL is a bad combination I'd say. How anyone has a nice g-body without theft deterents is sad to hear as well. They sure did leave a few nice parts, probably someones Regal is in the process of being turned into a T-Type clone right now. Hope they can find a harness though :rolleyes: .

Plan to rebuild it? At least it wasn't torched or wrecked I guess, looks clean and theres enough to build on.

This is all very disturbing. Makes me sick to my stomach. What a sad day in America when you can't even take your car to work for one day without having it stolen.

man that sucks as i know the feeling as well. ya there is alot of junkass people that hang there thats why alot of us in st.louis call it "the gonorrhea" :rolleyes:

Showed my wife the thread, when she saw the recovery pics she was almost in tears. Most people laugh at the all the measures I go through just for piece of mine. At my own wedding in a private lot, I had it pinned in against the building by my dads and brothers vehicles, alarm and theft features active. Everyone thought I was nuts.

Showed my wife the thread, when she saw the recovery pics she was almost in tears. Most people laugh at the all the measures I go through just for piece of mine. At my own wedding in a private lot, I had it pinned in against the building by my dads and brothers vehicles, alarm and theft features active. Everyone thought I was nuts.

if you think thats bad wait til i show pics of my brothers car, stolen in broad daylight, from his high-school..... NOW THAT ONE WAS DONE BY PRO's...... recovered as a shell..... my wife knows [most of ;)] my security measures.... AND SHE's Happy to help.... she knows all the time and money i put in the car....:cool:

Thanks

Thank you everyone for you help and concern, it is much appreciated. Sadly enough I have come to the decision considering my circumstances that it will be best for me to sell her. I am a full time student and still have 5k to pay off on that loan. A rebuild would be great but I just don’t have the time or the money right now which I’m sure we all can understand. I hope that what is left of my car can bring joy to someone else with the time and the money to do what they need whether that be a rebuild or making it a track car. If anyone wants to help me gauge what my car is worth at this point that would be much appreciated. Again thank you - Steven King

So everyone, what do you think she is worth?

P.S. the rear end is still in the car

stking89@yahoo.com

Shame when you see something like this. Luckily when mine was stolen they only took the wheels and stereo but it was only a limited. They did leave a turbo hood and spoiler tho.

One thing that will help you determine the value is if you were able to get it back with a clean title or R title. From the looks of it I'd be surprised if they gave you a clean title but you never know.

Depending on the title situation I'd say around $1500 whole. There's probably $2500-$3000 left parted out,

T top cars in good shape are hard to find dont part it...They took a lot but they left a lot too..I have a friend wanting a regal to together pm me your info and ill pass it along...Im sorry about your car man...This makes all us buick owners sick....Its a shame you cant enjoy your car without having to worry about crap like this.....

=]

Thank you everyone for you help and concern, it is much appreciated. Sadly enough I have come to the decision considering my circumstances that it will be best for me to sell her.

Hey Steven, any closer to catchin these punks? Update on prints or video?

Shame when you see something like this. Luckily when mine was stolen they only took the wheels and stereo but it was only a limited. They did leave a turbo hood and spoiler tho.

One thing that will help you determine the value is if you were able to get it back with a clean title or R title. From the looks of it I'd be surprised if they gave you a clean title but you never know.

Depending on the title situation I'd say around $1500 whole. There's probably $2500-$3000 left parted out,

Title will not be branded. Car was not covered on insurance. The figures you stated are exactly what I PM'd Steven. This is sad, he put any extra money he had into this car. I REALLY hope they catch the sorry POS that did this.

Bryan

Title will not be branded. Car was not covered on insurance. The figures you stated are exactly what I PM'd Steven. This is sad, he put any extra money he had into this car. I REALLY hope they catch the sorry POS that did this.

Bryan
Aww man r u kidding he didnt have it insured?!!!!!! And he still owes 5 gs on it? How was it not covered?:eek::mad: Itd be nice if there was a way we could all get together and help him put it back together....

Aww man r u kidding he didnt have it insured?!!!!!! And he still owes 5 gs on it? How was it not covered?:eek::mad: Itd be nice if there was a way we could all get together and help him put it back together....

x2 pphil already offered seats