Stock up on Twinkies now!!!!!!!!!!

This was the HOT TOPIC on ESPN this morning. Mike and Mike were playing a game where Golic shoved his mouth full of TWINKIES and then made a statement. Callers had to interpret what he said to win prizes. It was hilarious.
I grew up eating a Hostess cherry pie in my lunch everyday from my first packed lunch in 1st grade. This is sad :(

Dont worry Coach, another company will buy the rights from Hostess..long live the Twinkie!

I'm afraid we'll see more of this in the coming years.:( The loss of hostess is one of those things that kids won't realize until all the twinkies are off the shelves.

I've got to say this though, prostitution will go down now since there won't be any ding dongs or ho ho's on the street.:D

For a limited time you could get Banana creme filled Twinkies...MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

proposed wage and benefits cuts sounds better than 18,500 unemployed.
Unions. Not all they're cracked up to be.

D

I just realized that the Texas state fair will be ruined since you won't be able to get deep fried twinkies anymore.:(

Had to be horribly mis-managed to get to this point. How can someone screw up a twinkie?

I don't really blame the union on this one.... I heard they are hoping someone comes in and buys up the whole bankrupt mess and straightens it all out.

I guess the union bosses are jumping around shouting "we won, we won" right about now... :rolleyes:

I'll be trading toward a turbo upgrade in the following weeks ;)
hostess.jpg