Stock up on Twinkies now!!!!!!!!!!

I live right here in Sacramento where they are semi- based and where Hostess is. They were granted a deal from who else?.... the government to keep it open and keep the people employess actually 18,500 jobs. They are in talks as I write this. It is ALL over the news out here We can save Twinkies but cannot help our needy citizens. Isn't that friggin sad? Nothing against Twinkies as I am as guilty as the next guy as far as loving them, but PEOPLE are a hellava lot more important than snacks.
Here is a link to the latest: http://www.news10.net/video/1978490021001/0/Hostess-union-to-mediate

Well the talks broke down again and tomorrow Hostess is going into the courts to officially file. Just got it over the news a few minutes ago.:( What was funny and sad was the picket sign saying that Hostess stole someone's pension.:rolleyes:

Did you get a load of the thugs clogging up LAX today? Watch for more union "empowerment" displays since Obumble got another 4 years to destroy the US...

Well I got lucky today and found some Tastykake butterscotch krimpets at wally world so I guess that hostess is loosing out now.;)