Stock Twin GN turbos?

There are some carb mods you need to make. May be a larger carb. Some like to make a box that goes around the carb, others use a lid on top of the carb. You will need a MSD Boost Timing Master. You can use this set up with your stock ignition or with aftermarket ignitions. I would use a good HEI or MSD ignition system. You will need to make your headers or mod. some dragster style headers for the turbo mounting. A intercooler off of a T444 International truck will work good with little mods. A set up like this will make more power than you would think. Have fun!:D

no i already was offered the tt setup as far as the intake piping(from turbos to carb) and the headers with turbo mounting flanges....so the hard parts taken care of already lol......or so it seams from what ya typed......i'd probably go intercooled as well but thats no biggie as far as anything more or less that i need to do other then adding it............but anymore suggestions are appreciated or numbers(hp/trq or 1/4 mile) of single turbo or tt setups with carbs...........from 78-83 or so i guess.........

thankx
brooks