stock turbo or intercooler

Turbo6Smackdown

Lookin for a stock turbo or intercooler. the intercooler must be in operating condition. the turbo doesnt matter if its destroyed or not, but must be complete. Lookin for good prices. these parts are for experimenting purposes, so they cant be expensive.

I have a stock intercooler that was painted silver by someone. I have no use for it. How about $40 shipped to you. I can get pictures if you need them.

Thanks,

Mike

I have both, just pulled the turbo off last night a dn the I/C comes off today. Both off a running car, no smoke from turbo, I/C is fine. $200 shipped for both.

I have a stock turbo, that I received in a trade. they said it was supposed to be good, but I have no idea. I would take $50.00 + shipping for it.
Let me know if you are interested. coopervbm@aol.com
Thanks
Vic

i cant do the intercooler right now, but am still waiting on that turbo. got to check on some stuff yet. :) thanks guys.

Parts on the shelf

If you just need to take measurements not remachine, I have my low mile take offs on the shelf. I'll loan you my calipers. That way you don't have to buy anything. Gary L. (586) 566-9394