Stock Turbo and Alky

LM1999

On a stock 87 GN with all the required upgrades (scanmaster, Adj regulator, fuel pump, hot wire, ram air intake, etc..) What is the psi limit of the stock turbo with alky before it becomes inefficient? Maybe Razor can chime in.

Are you measuring psi before or after IC
A healthy motor and healthy turbo with alky injection should get the car go trap 112-114 mph. Highest I know of is 116.
Weather timing etc play a role

Julio,

It was a general question. I suppose what the boost gauge reads. Let me ask you this, If you reduce the 4.5lb boost drop in IC to 2.5lbs with a dutt neck, will you be able to use that or turn actuator down? 91 octane with your alky kit.

Julio,

It was a general question. I suppose what the boost gauge reads. Let me ask you this, If you reduce the 4.5lb boost drop in IC to 2.5lbs with a dutt neck, will you be able to use that or turn actuator down? 91 octane with your alky kit.

If you're on Alcohol, use the extra boost, but keep an eye on out for any knock retard.

Without Alcohol, you more than likely would have to turn the rod out & lower the boost a couple lbs.