Stock rotating assy. looking for new home

TURBOELKY

Whats up guys. I removed the stock rotating assembly out of my engine today. I'll let it go for near nothing before I give it to the scrap man. Not sure if theres any interest but I have the following:

stock crank cut 10/10 will need to be turned 20/20. I can't guarantee its even good for 20/20 but maybe someone could use it?
stock rods and pistons 95k miles on them. Pistons actually look pretty good. Skirts have usual wear but look good.
stock camshaft and push rods, and aftermarket "stock style" timing chain and tensioner. Everything in order, lifter face on all lifters look good.

Again, not sure if anyone could use this stuff, but make an offer if you want it. It all has to go together, not interested in separating anything, just need it out of my way!
IMG_6938.JPG
IMG_6937.JPG
IMG_6940.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_6939.JPG
    IMG_6939.JPG
    813.5 KB · Views: 131
BUMP UP!!!!

Look, I need to get a 12 pack of anything good IPA, or a bottle of Firestone Walker Velvet Markin.... EVEN TRADE FOR BEER.
If I can't even get some beer for car parts, then this section has completely gone to the crapper!

Not even a single insult in 24hrs, what happened to people pulling knives on each other around here, or making fun of the Chicken? What, he's a rooster now??? Unbelievable
Jeremy.

Some guys put their name on a pile and they will have a 5 page "next on line" list and some guys cant give away new stuff.

Lol. That's true. I just don't want to scrap this stuff. Rods and Pistons look pretty good and I've seen people sell stock Pistons before. I guess this section is all grown up now....I missed the bus.

Jeremy................

you just cannot put lipstick on a pig and make it desirable!
I'm just glad to see you back around here,
as soon as you discard it, some one will need it.
it always works that way,

did that ding bat junk your old elky? sad!

What's up Lee! I called you a couple months ago, but I didn't leave a message. Yeah, the guy did some crazy stuff to it, like added a roof rack. He ended up parting it out and junking it. Cool thing is, I've got some of the parts that were in it that will go on my GN, so she's still with me in spirit. I'll be back in the community again to stay this time. Hope you're feeling better!

I'm in the valley, but would drop this stuff off near a local Bevmo so I can get my beer.

I'll take u up on that I'm in the valley all the time . I'm up in Palmdale just let me know where and when .

I'll take u up on that I'm in the valley all the time . I'm up in Palmdale just let me know where and when .
You're in the valley all the time because you need to just drop that stage 2 stuff off to me...lol. Any week day after 5pm.