Stock ECU Low Imp. MOD? Flex Fuel input?

BUICKTIME

just another member
Hey guys, needing some HELP.
1) Is there anyone left out here that can MOD a stock ECU to run 120psi LOW IMPEDIANCE injectors?
2) Anyone running Flex Fuel on a stock ECU (Modded with an input or something)?

TIA, Mario R.

TurboTweak SD2 is the only stock ECM system that will run flex fuel.

There are probably a few modded ECMs for those injectors for sale around.

Thanks Bob👍. I spoke with Eric the other day about the SD2 and Flex Fuel, I guess I will not entertain flex unless I use the ecu-GN. If I can't find a modded stock ecu, most likely i will use/buy High Z 125lb injectors (that seems to be my best option right now).
ty, Mario

I moved from a modded stock ECM (Done by Bob back in 2006 maybe?) with SD2 an while it worked well eventually it got to the point where it was just flaky. I chalked it up just to the age of these things. I am not sure how new the newest ECM you are going to be able to find out there would be but even if you were to mod it (if you can find the parts) you would wonder how long it would last.

I have since moved to ECUGN and my advice is to move over to it. The cost is pretty steep now (even more with the latest price increase) but it alleviates a ton of challenges that could or are waiting to happen with the stock ECM.

I moved from a modded stock ECM (Done by Bob back in 2006 maybe?) with SD2 an while it worked well eventually it got to the point where it was just flaky. I chalked it up just to the age of these things. I am not sure how new the newest ECM you are going to be able to find out there would be but even if you were to mod it (if you can find the parts) you would wonder how long it would last.

I have since moved to ECUGN and my advice is to move over to it. The cost is pretty steep now (even more with the latest price increase) but it alleviates a ton of challenges that could or are waiting to happen with the stock ECM.
Thanks for the input;) Real-T. I already have an ecu-GN, but was debating whether to use it or not. The modded stock ecu would have saved me some $$ in the short run and thought I can spend or reallocate the money elsewhere in my build. But I've been convinced by several members of all the safety features and benefits of the Blue Box, so yeah, i'll be keeping it. I just have to catch up to the times and get my tuning in order:giggle:, but I had a couple members reach out to me offering to help, Bob & others👍.

thanks again, Mario

Thanks for the input;) Real-T. I already have an ecu-GN, but was debating whether to use it or not. The modded stock ecu would have saved me some $$ in the short run and thought I can spend or reallocate the money elsewhere in my build. But I've been convinced by several members of all the safety features and benefits of the Blue Box, so yeah, i'll be keeping it. I just have to catch up to the times and get my tuning in order:giggle:, but I had a couple members reach out to me offering to help, Bob & others👍.

thanks again, Mario
It really is the right way to go. It will get the car behaving better sooner and is a far more reliable/stable solution.
If you haven't already, be sure to join the Turbo Tweak support forum TurboTweak Support Forum
I hang out there but also learned a ton from the sticky posts and interaction with other members.