Still too Rich

speedskills

Seniór Member
I've been trying to pull fuel out with my TT5.6 alky chip. My wideband gauge is still burrying itself on the rich side in the 10s. I've pulled as much fuel as I can w/chip and still can't get out of the 10s. Regulator is set at 40psi with 42.5 lb injectors. My goal af ratio is 12.5. Any ideas?

I've been trying to pull fuel out with my TT5.6 alky chip. My wideband gauge is still burrying itself on the rich side in the 10s. I've pulled as much fuel as I can w/chip and still can't get out of the 10s. Regulator is set at 40psi with 42.5 lb injectors. My goal af ratio is 12.5. Any ideas?

You want to run mid 12's AFR with alky???? :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck with picking up the pieces.

Boost is correct with the chip. How does alky affect my A/F readings? It helps to offer advice instead of just saying go ahead and blow up your engine. :rolleyes:

Alky effects the wb a/f ratio you should be tuning to 10.9 to 11 on a single nozzle kit and 10.8 on a dual nozzle kit minimum. Alky will make the wb read richer depending on the amount of alky sprayed, so 12/5 is way to lean.

Thanks. That's exactly the kind of info I need. I sent Razor a message asking the question for the answer you just gave. Thanks again.

Sorry, I was tired. What i should have added was..... Even on staight pump gas you'd want to shoot for an AFR of 11.5 to 11.8

And when on alky, something in the high 10's as Norbs stated.