steering column & transmission

WeSS

I gotz 2 sub woofers
Gray tilt steering column with decent tri spoke steering wheel. Has key, cruise control, wiper, turn signal delay switch, etc. $200.00

BRF 2004R non lockup with billet servo installed. Trans was removed as it would slip in 3rd gear at 15+ psi of boost. Not sure if it has any other billet internal parts or not. $400.00

add pics

Gray tilt steering column with decent tri spoke steering wheel. Has key, cruise control, wiper, turn signal delay switch, etc. $200.00

BRF 2004R non lockup with billet servo installed. Trans was removed as it would slip in 3rd gear at 15+ psi of boost. Not sure if it has any other billet internal parts or not. $400.00

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

• brf trans.jpg
    brf trans.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 93
  • brf trans 2.jpg
    brf trans 2.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 93
  • steering column.jpg
    steering column.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 92
Would you consider parting the wheel out?

I'll send you mine to put back on it.......

Got any good pics of the wheel?

trans & column

Offers :)

Column only $150.00 shipped. Transmission $350.00 pickup or + shipping.

Misc parts

do have the rod that connects to the steering column the the bracket near the trans? and the bracket that connects the bracket to the the tranns?

not sure. Will check. Please explain what you need.

theres a rod that connects to the column in the engine compartment that goes down to bracket, that is part of locking the shifter without the key,and also a rod that connects to the u shaped bracket on the trany at gear select. all of this activates the neutral saftey switch