Staying in 1 gear to long..

David Turbo6

As i take off it feels like the cars reving to high and doesn't want to shift:confused:,i've got the 200r bullit 2800-3000 stall converter, tranny has just been done last summer.....maybe i should just adjust the kick down cable?:rolleyes:

The higher stall TC will make it rev a little higher but, shouldn't affect the shifting.
It doesn't want to shift or wont shift? TV or Governor problem.

The 2004R doesn't have a Kickdown/Detent cable, it has a TV/ThrottleValve cable. The TV cable controls line pressure, shift points, shift feel, part throttle downshifts and the detent downshifts. If it's not adjusted correctly it can burn the Trans up in no time at all.
A loose TV cable will cause low pressure= clutch slippage.:frown:
TV Cable system 101: 3-Parts>> Bowtie Overdrives | TV Made EZ
TV cable adjustment>> GM TV Cable Adjustment Instructions

I only say this because I have been down this road.

I hope they have experience with transmissions from TR's, I have been screwed on a transmission just because the people didn't know the specifics of building a tranny for a TR...It was junk almost immediately.

Hopefully that's not your issue and you can get it worked out with the TV cable.

They have done work on GN's before but maybe i will just adjust the tv cable and take it from there. It's mostly because my old drove it and never seen his GN pull like this before!I've put enough money it in the past year so i was expecting something more!:eek: