Stay Down Gas Doors...$15 Shipped

Red Regal T

These spring loaded gas doors make fueling a little more convenient..... A one hand operation. :D Buy one for $15 or two for $25. Shipping included.

Here's an unsolicited comment on the gas door...........

Subj: RE: Brake conversion
Date: 12/22/2004 9:18:28 AM Eastern Standard Time
To: REDREGAL1@wmconnect.com

John, after reading some of the boards I did that last night. That was the fix. I replaced the shoes and cylinders and obviously did not adjust them correctly. I was able to hold 10 lbs in the driveway. Never could get that much with the PM. Oh, and the stay-down license plate holder is one of the best mods done to my car. Thanks again John, I am sure I will be doing business with you in the future. Your 67 Riv is awesome.

Zac

stay-down fuel door

I've had one of these on my '85 GN for years. Didn't want to take it off there for my new driver('87 Turbo T). Do you accept Paypal? Please send an e-mail, so I'll be certain to get your reply. Thanx- Al:cool:

I'll take two...

John, I will take two shipped for $25. Can you send me your mailing address? Thank you,

yeah put me down for a stay down I am tired of holding the nozzle!

I would like to do paypal as well.

My email is chris120@chapman.edu

also tell em more about the vaccum brake conversion kit. Does it come with EVERYTHING I need to convert? Who is the manufacturer? Interested

Thanks
Phil Christian

Best investment I've made in my GN in 10 years! You've gotta get one of these doors!!!!!!

:D

John, I will take two shipped for $25. Can you send me your mailing address? Thank you,:)

Got mine today. No more spilling gas on my bumper filler

Thanks

Curt Rosler
87 GN

Stay Down Gas Doors

John,
What kind of price can you give me on 3 Stay Down Gas Doors?
Thanks, Jim