Black Powder Coat Stay down gas doors.

OK 1 square sold 2 pending the rest are hourglass.
I understand the square ones are more popular; but the hourglass one is good for race cars since they are lighter....JUST Joking.:woot:
In reality these dont really get seen, but the pleasure is immediately realized when you go to fill the tank, and you wonder how you did with out them for so long.

I'll take one. Hell i don't even have a car yet but i can see the value in this. Had to fuel up a GN i test drove once,...... ;) I'll PM you, and PP you as soon as i have your info. Gonna have you ship it to 1987GNASTROROOF

So these are something you make ? The spring holds tension when it flips past 45* right ?

Got mine yesterday its a great looking piece. Thanks Steve!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I'll take one. Hell i don't even have a car yet but i can see the value in this. Had to fuel up a GN i test drove once,...... ;) I'll PM you, and PP you as soon as i have your info. Gonna have you ship it to 1987GNASTROROOF

So these are something you make ? The spring holds tension when it flips past 45* right ?
Tori the GN already had it bought 1 from Dennis ikebana a couple of months ago sorry.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app