Black Powder Coat Stay down gas doors.

No problem. Thanks Guys. The best part about these is how much easeier it is to fill your tank.
I have 1 left.

No problem. Thanks Guys. The best part about these is how much easeier it is to fill your tank.
I have 1 left.
Consider the last one sold to me. I bought one other and liked it. Do you still have my information or do I need to PM you again? Thanks, Kyle

I was curious about these.. are they not spring loaded like OEM? does the door stay down against your bumper? Do you have a chance of scratching paint on your bumper/filler?

I was curious about these.. are they not spring loaded like OEM? does the door stay down against your bumper? Do you have a chance of scratching paint on your bumper/filler?
They do have a spring, but stay down when opened, and do not touch the paint. Kyle (bought one)

Finally got to fill my car up. Forgot I even bought the license holder. It was nice not having to finagle my gas cap to keep it in place.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

UPDATE JULY 26 2014 Have 11 more.
Had some truck stuff done at the P/C guy. Threw in some license plate doors I had.
These are the ultimate stay down gas door no more ugly rusty spring, discolored galavanized metal, white ash corrosion. These have been powder coated semi black for appearance and resistance to weather and chemical exposure.

ONLY $30 shipped....
11 available. 3 square and 8 hour glass.
Shipped USPS priority mail w/ tracking and insurance.
000_0024[1].JPG

UPDATE JULY 26 2014 Have 11 more.
Had some truck stuff done at the P/C guy. Threw in some license plate doors I had.
These are the ultimate stay down gas door no more ugly rusty spring, discolored galavanized metal, white ash corrosion. These have been powder coated semi black for appearance and resistance to weather and chemical exposure.

ONLY $30 shipped....
11 available. 3 square and 8 hour glass.
Shipped USPS priority mail w/ tracking and insurance.
View attachment 229657