State Of Emergency Never Ending?

I hope the cop kicked the sheeple right in the pussy, sure aren't any balls involved. Lots of pictures out today of people out skating, bike riding, etc and the tards must be going out of their puny minds since lots weren't wearing a mask!!!!! Oh no!!!!!
Bring back the draft and put them in 3 month boot camp training with clones of Gunny Lee Emery. :ROFLMAO:

;)
I hope the cop kicked the sheeple right in the pussy, sure aren't any balls involved. Lots of pictures out today of people out skating, bike riding, etc and the tards must be going out of their puny minds since lots weren't wearing a mask!!!!! Oh no!!!!!
Bring back the draft and put them in 3 month boot camp training with clones of Gunny Lee Emery. :ROFLMAO:

Where are you going to send them? San Francisco? Even with Trump in place, our military has been castrated. There is no more to say. But again, because of Trump, we are ready, but we have nothing to do.

"Sly smirk".........

Jump, Bitches.

Last edited:
;)

Where are you going to send them? San Francisco? Even with Trump in place, our military has been castrated. There is no more to say. But again, because of Trump, we are ready, but we have nothing to do.

"Sly smirk".........

Jump, Bitches.

That's good they have nothing to do, means they're not getting killed and maimed in useless bankers wars to make them more filthy rich. There'd be plenty for them to do on the border or home bases cleaning, cooking, laundry for the real troops. And if they're squaws they could be "comfort" girls. :LOL::LOL:

That's good they have nothing to do, means they're not getting killed and maimed in useless bankers wars to make them more filthy rich. There'd be plenty for them to do on the border or home bases cleaning, cooking, laundry for the real troops. And if they're squaws they could be "comfort" girls. :LOL::LOL:
Funny you mention squaws. The male Indian from yesterday always said the white man stupid. The squaws do all the work , they get wood for the fire they take down and put back up the T-Pee when we move they skin all the meat cook all the meals. If I get sick I go see medicine man, I hunt and fish all day and have sex all nite. Tell me the white man isn’t stupid.

Funny you mention squaws. The male Indian from yesterday always said the white man stupid. The squaws do all the work , they get wood for the fire they take down and put back up the T-Pee when we move they skin all the meat cook all the meals. If I get sick I go see medicine man, I hunt and fish all day and have sex all nite. Tell me the white man isn’t stupid.

Ugh, red man rise like Phoenix from ashes and defeat stupid white man and make white squaw work all day and hum all night.:LOL:

yep the native Americans are one of the only races to live in harmony with Mother Earth ...instead of desecrating her ...dont get me started LOL...

yep the native Americans are one of the only races to live in harmony with Mother Earth ...instead of desecrating her ...dont get me started LOL...

Now stop, you'd be the first one giving them fire water and tricking them into giving you their land for a golf course. :LOL:
Made me think, back 1982 stopped at a restaurante in Montana and there was this Crow indian waitress that was just gorgeous and very nice personality. Yes, she got a bigger tip just for that reason because I'm a chauvinist. :love:

Now stop, you'd be the first one giving them fire water and tricking them into giving you their land for a golf course. :LOL:
Made me think, back 1982 stopped at a restaurante in Montana and there was this Crow indian waitress that was just gorgeous and very nice personality. Yes, she got a bigger tip just for that reason because I'm a chauvinist. :love:
I would just require a bigger teepee with a pole in the center ...for evening entertainment... I kinda got a thing for squaws...some are damn hot...and growing up in Oklahoma ...didnt help that fetish :ROFLMAO: :unsure:...no fire water on the golf course..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Since you said that, I’ll tell another I did have a couple of them that were full blooded Cherokee That worked for me. I’m not sure that I would have known that if I wasn’t told, however i used too pick on one of them as he was going bald. I told him that I always thought he was a Apache. Why he said, because ( I would point to my head ) you got a patch here and a patch there . Now he didn’t like that at all. But everyone else laugh there ass off

I have a picture of an apache hanging in my garage ....that is one pissed of man right there ... :oops: ...his grave is in my home town of Lawton ..i'll let y'all guess who it is ?
https---s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com-maven-user-photos-indiancountrytoday-news-8zojDmYqjkuA5Qj5...jpeg

I would just require a bigger teepee with a pole in the center ...for evening entertainment... I kinda got a thing for squaws...some are damn hot...and growing up in Oklahoma ...didnt help that fetish :ROFLMAO: :unsure:...no fire water on the golf course..:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Bet Ray's pitching a tee-pee after reading that! :LOL:

that be Geronimo......give me a dollar....what ever that means
the whole joke behind gimme dolla ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...quick story for ya ...there was a strip club down in the keys we use to go to on fishing trips ....and there was this very large black woman ...more lingerie than I have ever seen..:p....basically bullying all the customers to give here money... she would come up to you and demand a dollar and quite intimidating to say the least LOLOL....she had it in for one of my buddies Terry and would not leave him alone ...it was so F..... funny to watch him squirm ...hence the joke about the angry silver back at the club saying Gimme dolla ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....and I thought your screen name was silver back at first ....but its silver/black..LOL

Since you said that, I’ll tell another I did have a couple of them that were full blooded Cherokee That worked for me. I’m not sure that I would have known that if I wasn’t told, however i used too pick on one of them as he was going bald. I told him that I always thought he was a Apache. Why he said, because ( I would point to my head ) you got a patch here and a patch there . Now he didn’t like that at all. But everyone else laugh there ass off

Thanks for bringing back all the memories. Early 80s the boss sent out this new guy with me to train. He was a really nice guy and hadn't been here that long from Israel. So we're talking about his home a little and I said that if Reagan had let the Israelis go in when they had all the Palestinians surrounded in Lebanon and cleaned them out lock, stock and barrel they'd of eliminated that problem for the next hundred years since they were having lots of trouble with the plo. As you know Israel lets Arabs become citizens. Remove foot from mouth. o_O:oops:

the whole joke behind gimme dolla ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:...quick story for ya ...there was a strip club down in the keys we use to go to on fishing trips ....and there was this very large black woman ...more lingerie than I have ever seen..:p....basically bullying all the customers to give here money... she would come up to you and demand a dollar and quite intimidating to say the least LOLOL....she had it in for one of my buddies Terry and would not leave him alone ...it was so F..... funny to watch him squirm ...hence the joke about the angry silver back at the club saying Gimme dolla ...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:....and I thought your screen name was silver back at first ....but its silver/black..LOL

Hey, a dolla was a lot of money back in the 40s! :LOL:

I have a picture of an apache hanging in my garage ....that is one pissed of man right there ... :oops: ...his grave is in my home town of Lawton ..i'll let y'all guess who it is ?
View attachment 353556
View attachment 353556
you try telling that sumbitch to shelter in place ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
also, when I was in AIT in the army, there was more then one

leader who said that the Apache’s were the best gorilla fighters the world has ever known. The only reason we beat them was because of our sheer numbers.