State Of Emergency Never Ending?

Say again, NO one in this life will ever know the answer to the ?, it is not to be ! No one in the history of man kind has ever been able to answer the ? Me I’m at the end of my life and have no idea what’s next. If anything or glory. You and no one else knows. Oh ok you have faith, happy trails happy for you, but no one knows . My preacher said that we should welcome everyone that comes across the borders, why I say, what would Jesus do. Then I shut up! And if you saw a Jesus you would shut up too
i believe the one thing in life ...that everybody wants.... is to be loved.....deep down....but like i said for most sane human beings ...and most of my rants have nothing to do with faith...just strong believer in some of its virtues...i dont even know a preacher ....i guees if you really search yourself that is what i have come up with in my journey...and enjoy reading about all ya'lls journeys...and being that you have faced death ( saw jesus) your point of view is much respected... ill shut up now :cool:

Last edited:
Fucking both of those bitches straight up the ass, with no lube, one after the other? With no warning would be best.....

I cannot tell you how much I would enjoy that, Too bad I'm hung like a field mouse and not like John Holmes.........

Although I will say, never been attracted to the black women....... I'd only do the Waters whore out of pure anger...... :devil:

Too much?

Oh my! You're going to dry run them! Just use a baseball bat and let them wonder and make sure it has lots of slivers. :ROFLMAO:

They almost got away with it.

These asshole goobernors are backing themselves right into a corner with this crap that even the most libtard person won't tolerate. Its nice here today, 50 so far and sunny. There's lots more traffic than seen in a while so looks like the people are finally telling the cuomo to shove his lock down up his dictator ass.

why not you told the truth about yourself ... put the cards on the table and deal with it like man... if everyone would just tell the truth...we would have a lot less problems in this world ... search deep into your soul.. and tell the truth...and how you feel and never look back ... if you have done everything truthfully and ethically you have nothing to be questioned and can stand tall and proud every morning ... regardless of the bullshit around you ... tough to do in a fake ass judgmental society ..I know ...but like I said ...the truth will set you free ..never be afraid to share your thoughts or heart .... no matter what ..

He may be hung like a field mouse but his modesty won't tell you he has balls like a bull moose. :LOL:
And not speaking from personal experience! :ROFLMAO:

Say again, NO one in this life will ever know the answer to the ?, it is not to be ! No one in the history of man kind has ever been able to answer the ? Me I’m at the end of my life and have no idea what’s next. If anything or glory. You and no one else knows. Oh ok you have faith, happy trails happy for you, but no one knows . My preacher said that we should welcome everyone that comes across the borders, why I say, what would Jesus do. Then I shut up! And if you saw a Jesus you would shut up too

Lots of these preachers (so called) preach religion and not the Gospel. Lets see how many would welcome these diseased welfare seeking types into their homes. Jesus said to turn the other cheek, not to bend over andJesus was certainly no coward, he also told his Disciples to sell their robe and buy a sword if they didn't have one. Can only imagine all the other things that happened in his life while here on earth.
Faith, all I have to do is look up at the sky on a beautiful clear night and see the stars, or go to the top of a mountain in the Adirondacks or Rookies and look out and know there is a GOD. I know, I'm corny but don't care.

Amazing how more and more stories are coming out about the infamous Dr. Fonzie.
Just another deep state mofo.

The tipping point is here. People need to think about whether they want to be in charge of their own destiny or whether they want the government(with all their experts) to decide. Fucktrard ferries want the government to control the types that scare them, those types of people relinquish their liberties to the detriment of us all. This nonsense could blow over, but we are getting dangerously close to things coming undone.

The tipping point is here. People need to think about whether they want to be in charge of their own destiny or whether they want the government(with all their experts) to decide. Fucktrard ferries want the government to control the types that scare them, those types of people relinquish their liberties to the detriment of us all. This nonsense could blow over, but we are getting dangerously close to things coming undone.
Hey I say go for it, if you don’t mind taking a chance it is your life. There has already been sign holders marching down the streets and catch this shit and died. My wife has had two so far. One wish the god he had taken this serious before he went on a vent and went bye bye. This isn’t the flu where you can get a shot. Yes you can get in a car wreck and die on the way to work. However car wrecks are not contagious, this shit is. Now me ,I had a stent put in 16 months ago. I coded on the table. They had to shock me four times to get me back. I ask the Dr. was I really dead ? And how long. Yes . And it took us almost four minutes to get you back. I said I had good news and bad. He gave me a funny look and asked. I said the bad news Is I DID NOT see a bright light. Ok what was the good news. I didn’t see any doors with smoke coming out. This last late February I had a heart transplant, lot of time and money. And fear. So for me I’m going to hang around the house. Happy Trails

Hey I say go for it, if you don’t mind taking a chance it is your life. There has already been sign holders marching down the streets and catch this shit and died. My wife has had two so far. One wish the god he had taken this serious before he went on a vent and went bye bye. This isn’t the flu where you can get a shot. Yes you can get in a car wreck and die on the way to work. However car wrecks are not contagious, this shit is. Now me ,I had a stent put in 16 months ago. I coded on the table. They had to shock me four times to get me back. I ask the Dr. was I really dead ? And how long. Yes . And it took us almost four minutes to get you back. I said I had good news and bad. He gave me a funny look and asked. I said the bad news Is I DID NOT see a bright light. Ok what was the good news. I didn’t see any doors with smoke coming out. This last late February I had a heart transplant, lot of time and money. And fear. So for me I’m going to hang around the house. Happy Trails

If someone is in a high risk group and wants to stay home that's fine. But, they just had a pretty thorough study of the 8 states that didn't lock down compared to those that did and the difference was nil. Sooner or later there won't be any food, fuel, electricity, nothing if the elitists get their way. How many want to live the rest of their lives behind the closed doors of their homes. 51,000 "supposedly" have died in 4 months so about a typical average flu season.
Lets open it all back up now and find out who is really behind this and let them take their own medicine.
The herd will be going crazy soon from all the idle time and how many will die in these riots across the country and billions in damage. But this is what tptb want, to bring order out of chaos with them of course in complete control. The people can stop it.

ray ...my three years in the hospital (ERand OR)...I saw many things and many deaths...never got to see a heart trans plant ..but saw and worked many stents and coronary arterial bypass grafts...pretty amazon to see the human heart shut down and hooked to a pump and then restarted like jumping a car off....one night when I was working trauma a guy came in that was hit by a train and was a suitable organ donor.. I was told to go in there and do chest compressions on him to keep the blood flowing through the organs until the surgeons could arrive... crazy I kept on him for about 30 min... exhausting actually... and could feel his ribs breaking near the end...then told to clean him up so his family could see /identify...really weird lifting a lifeless head to clean the blood off his face....then on e day was told to take a patient to the CCU now these patients usually were on multiple iv's and wheeling the gerny and iv pole was not that easy...and all CCU patients had to have a defibrillator with them at all times...it would usually be placed on a little stool between their legs for transport.. any ways a RN was supposed to accompany me with these patients ...but of course some of them were lazy and sent me on my way ...I was 16/17 and did what I was told ..so there I go down the hall to the CCU and sure enough the line went flat on the monitor defibulator thing... and I'm freaking out... no one around and screaming help help help ... I started to do CPR on him until someone arrived to put the to paddles on him and shock him back up ... anyways just a couple serious stories ....which lead to my decision not get in the medical field ..LOL... gimme dolla .. :p

ray ...my three years in the hospital (ERand OR)...I saw many things and many deaths...never got to see a heart trans plant ..but saw and worked many stents and coronary arterial bypass grafts...pretty amazon to see the human heart shut down and hooked to a pump and then restarted like jumping a car off....one night when I was working trauma a guy came in that was hit by a train and was a suitable organ donor.. I was told to go in there and do chest compressions on him to keep the blood flowing through the organs until the surgeons could arrive... crazy I kept on him for about 30 min... exhausting actually... and could feel his ribs breaking near the end...then told to clean him up so his family could see /identify...really weird lifting a lifeless head to clean the blood off his face....then on e day was told to take a patient to the CCU now these patients usually were on multiple iv's and wheeling the gerny and iv pole was not that easy...and all CCU patients had to have a defibrillator with them at all times...it would usually be placed on a little stool between their legs for transport.. any ways a RN was supposed to accompany me with these patients ...but of course some of them were lazy and sent me on my way ...I was 16/17 and did what I was told ..so there I go down the hall to the CCU and sure enough the line went flat on the monitor defibulator thing... and I'm freaking out... no one around and screaming help help help ... I started to do CPR on him until someone arrived to put the to paddles on him and shock him back up ... anyways just a couple serious stories ....which lead to my decision not get in the medical field ..LOL... gimme dolla .. :p

So, where and how did Wanda fit into all this? :LOL:
How much has really changed since going to the course. Must be a half dozen old farts that need CPR on the greens passing out everyday from heat. So you get the call from the pro shop and hop on the EMS Gator and go do your thing. Hope they tip well. :D

So, where and how did Wanda fit into all this? :LOL:
How much has really changed since going to the course. Must be a half dozen old farts that need CPR on the greens passing out everyday from heat. So you get the call from the pro shop and hop on the EMS Gator and go do your thing. Hope they tip well. :D
luckily we haven't had one croak yet out on the course ...but one day I had to put out the beginnings of a F......forest fire from a cigar butt...talk about scary as hell...I was actually close to the hole it started on and keyed one of the sprinkler heads on manually and sat there pointing at the flames until my assistant came out with an actuall hose ... I plugged it in and he jumped in there with no fear and hosed it all down..luckily we have a very power irrigation system with large 1 inch hoses... the flames were starting to jump form palm tree to palm tree and it was windy ...I was actually pretty scared when it started doing this ...it increased in intensity within seconds ...and if we would have been five minutes later ...the depart of forestry would have had to have been called ...as the course is within a national preserve....as for Wanda she was so fine ...but I was a scared young boy ...who would have blown my .....it 2 seconds ...LOL..but I did enjoy helping her any way I could LOL...Gimme dolla :p