State Of Emergency Never Ending?

I wish, hey I got a wife 10 years younger and works Out like you wouldn’t believe. She has the figure of a 30 year old. Can’t get enough, well use too

I know this woman in her mid 50s, super pretty face, a body that most 20s year old would envy and a super nice personality. Plus, Plus, she loves German Shepherds!!! ;)

Yes he did!! Hell he likes people that thinks off the wall, hell he work for tricky dicky. Nixon

Yup, Nixon's national security advisor and handled a lot of the Paris peace talks. Remember the NV argued for literally 6 months about the shape and size of the peace table? They sure couldn't get back there quick enough the end of December 72 when Nixon had the Air Force give their asses a good whoopin. Jmho but I think Nixon was a pretty decent president.

Hanky is a member of the CFR and that is about an evil organization as can be. No doubt hes a brilliant man but too bad he didn't put it to better use. Did he really say something nice about Trump!?

As far as I know, he did not.

TRUMP, in his inimitable way, said people should do that STUPID SHIT. Not directly, but uneducated folks take his dumb ass on his word.......

You cannot deny it. Never, no way. The man is fucking a tool, but I will HAVE to vote for him again.

He's an idiot, he always has been, he always will be.

But he's far superior to Hillary and in this next election, FAR, FAR superior to "Senile Joe" or any person the DEMS can trot out in the near future.

Rant over.

TRUMP, in his inimitable way, said people should do that STUPID SHIT. Not directly, but uneducated folks take his dumb ass on his word.......

You cannot deny it. Never, no way. The man is fucking a tool, but I will HAVE to vote for him again.

But he's far superior to Hillary and in this next election, FAR, FAR superior to "Senile Joe" or any person the DEMS can trot out in the near future.

Rant over.

I love the guy, he knows how to push the tards buttons and makes them expose their true selves in grand fashion. He has done a lot to put the country on a better footing. Imagine what could of been accomplished if the demonrats weren't fighting him every inch of the way for political gain. Don't care if he's not the smartest guy in the universe but that he loves America and that he does. :)

Rant over.
And I thought you were a Carter fan. Oh my, now Guy is going to cuss me- watch

And I thought you were a Carter fan. Oh my, now Guy is going to cuss me- watch

Amazing huh! I could live with that but when he said he'd like to bend nancy polosi and maxine waters over the couch and have his way with them that's the cutoff point. :ROFLMAO:

Amazing huh! I could live with that but when he said he'd like to bend nancy polosi and maxine waters over the couch and have his way with them that's the cutoff point. :ROFLMAO:

Fucking both of those bitches straight up the ass, with no lube, one after the other? With no warning would be best.....

I cannot tell you how much I would enjoy that, Too bad I'm hung like a field mouse and not like John Holmes.........

Although I will say, never been attracted to the black women....... I'd only do the Waters whore out of pure anger...... :devil:

Too much?

Last edited:
Fucking both of those bitches straight up the ass, with no lube, one after the other?

I cannot tell you how much I would enjoy that, Too bad I'm hung like a field mouse and not like John Holmes.........

Although I will say, never been attracted to the black women....... I'd only do the Waters whore out of pure anger...... :devil:

Too much?
A field mouse, don’t know I would have told that. Lol

It is what it is......... been compensating since 1976......... :ROFLMAO:

Kinda like Pelosi and Waters.... Only my goals are to just feed my family and have a nice life, not take over the got damn country and drive it straight into the fucking ground.

Last edited:
But i gotta say, TRUMP is showing his ass more and more every day, lately. "Not so good", as he would put it.

Someone needs to put a muzzle on him. Jus' sayin'.

But i gotta say, TRUMP is showing his ass more and more every day, lately. "Not so good", as he would put it.

Someone needs to put a muzzle on him. Jus' sayin'.
let him run... I know you would be popping off if you had to deal with the stress of all this ... oooh lord ....popping off would be an understatement on your account ...LOL... thats why we love the t guy ...popping off ... so much to deal with... no one can even really understand until in the seat ... :p

why not you told the truth about yourself ... put the cards on the table and deal with it like man... if everyone would just tell the truth...we would have a lot less problems in this world ... search deep into your soul.. and tell the truth...and how you feel and never look back ... if you have done everything truthfully and ethically you have nothing to be questioned and can stand tall and proud every morning ... regardless of the bullshit around you ... tough to do in a fake ass judgmental society ..I know ...but like I said ...the truth will set you free ..never be afraid to share your thoughts or heart .... no matter what ..

so back to the five fingers .... LOL... whats the one thing every sane human being wants in life ???
apparently no has been able to answer this simple question... I thought ray would have been able to answer with his extensive experience in life... or any of you other guys ...I am lucky that I have figured this one important question out in life early ....

Fucking both of those bitches straight up the ass, with no lube, one after the other? With no warning would be best.....

Too much?
Guy lmfao

apparently no has been able to answer this simple question... I thought ray would have been able to answer with his extensive experience in life... or any of you other guys ...I am lucky that I have figured this one important question out in life early ....
Say again, NO one in this life will ever know the answer to the ?, it is not to be ! No one in the history of man kind has ever been able to answer the ? Me I’m at the end of my life and have no idea what’s next. If anything or glory. You and no one else knows. Oh ok you have faith, happy trails happy for you, but no one knows . My preacher said that we should welcome everyone that comes across the borders, why I say, what would Jesus do. Then I shut up! And if you saw a Jesus you would shut up too