State Of Emergency Never Ending?

If it has been posted, I apologize in advance. If you have 50 minutes to spare, you tube Dr Erickson Covid-19 Briefing. A couple of pretty smart fella's, I enjoyed and believe the watch.

GO ORANGE MAN :cool: I am glad he let the states make their own decision to open . Like comparing NY to NH. Now lets get back to work !! I have a lot to do around here. My get up an go has come an GONE. As ya get older an stop workin It gets harder an harder to get back. I have been doin house stuff. Just painting but I can't go up an down ladders like I use to.Ever just need to get up another 2' :p

Attachments

• 0831001028a.jpg
    0831001028a.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 93
GO ORANGE MAN :cool: I am glad he let the states make their own decision to open . Like comparing NY to NH. Now lets get back to work !! I have a lot to do around here. My get up an go has come an GONE. As ya get older an stop workin It gets harder an harder to get back. I have been doin house stuff. Just painting but I can't go up an down ladders like I use to.Ever just need to get up another 2' :p

Don't worry,I'll grab your wallet if you fall. :LOL:
Some tard goobernor (cuomo, newsom) will see that photo somewhere and call for banning ladders and scaffolding.

Damn Grumpy, you got to be a skeleton by now. You are too old to be Doing that. Man I cant get 3 feet off the ground anymore . Please stay safe. If you are trying to stay fit , then find some women to chase after. At least you will be ground level

One thing, I've NEVER been afraid to climb a ladder, or been afraid of heights.........

On the other hand, since I turned 60, I HAVE developed a very serious respect for gravity.........

Soooooooooo........ I'm a li'l skeered these days...... :oops:

Last edited:
BTW, we (at least ME) just went from "Orange Man" to fucking ladders...........

WTF? We are REALLY bored........... No?:LOL:

One thing, I've NEVER been afraid to climb a ladder, or been afraid of heights.........

On the other hand, since I turned 60, I HAVE developed a very serious respect for gravity.........

Never afraid of heights. The things we did building were "exciting". Now I do get yelled at doing stuff I shouldn't be doin by the wife. How to solve that? Just wait till she goes out. I do pick my battles more now. Just hard to have somone else do "my" work :mad:
On another note we need some warm weather !! Sucks up here . Once it's warm people will get out !

Well our Premiere of Ontario up here has decided to sit on his hands and keep us locked down.

seriously WTF are they thinking. I really don't watch much TV now.. All doom an gloom. Get the people back to work !!
You should see him at his pressers. He's a scared little boy. He's a sheeple following orders from his health official. He's a lame duck Premiere.

Lol, ya know when you look at the roof it doesn't look that high but when you get up there 15 or so feet in the air and its, "Damn, sure wouldn't want to fall off this.
I don't know how those Mohawk injuns do that high steel like its normal. :eek: