Starting over with new engine..a little help?

I know, its becoming a little touchy with the wife. I would love to trade my turbo headers for the Hookers so I'm not stuck with them. The good doctor offered a trade. Charlie, what were u thinking for the starter and Hookers. Both of you have been a great help. Thanks.

Post a pic of them so I have a better idea of what you've got. I'll decide then if that's ok.

Aj and I have been doing the best we can to help those that are new to Buicks because we truely love the cars and designs. These cars are truely amazing if you know what you're doing and since I fell in love with them when I was young I've tried to keep informed on how to make them work better. We want to see people suceed with their projects and be happy with them.

Ok. I will try to send a picture. The turbo side is painted and looks pretty good. Other side needs some tlc but looks good. Would love to trade for Hookers so I can get rid of them and also get a ministarter. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• IMAG0062.jpg
    IMAG0062.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 198
Ok. I will try to send a picture. The turbo side is painted and looks pretty good. Other side needs some tlc but looks good. Would love to trade for Hookers so I can get rid of them and also get a ministarter. Let me know what you think.

not bad looking headers. i think i payed $45 for my header off some one on the board...

Those are IC headers and I can't use them unfortunately. If they were HA headers I could. Sorry about that. I think I paid $135 plus shipping for the Hookers if you want them.

Please help me out with 'IC' vs 'HA' so that i know what I have when people ask.

here are what hot air (ha) headers look like. these are the ones i got of the board for $45. and well you know what Ic headers look like...

Attachments

• header%201.jpg
    header%201.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 147
  • pass%20header.jpg
    pass%20header.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 142
Sorry about that. I thought just about everyone knew it. We like to call ours a C/T system but it still hasn't quite caught on.

Sorry about that. I thought just about everyone knew it. We like to call ours a C/T system but it still hasn't quite caught on.

c/t stands for carbed turbo just for anyone who doesnt know. we must be our own little community here i guess. dont worry triumph/buickv6 we had someone a while back that didn't know what ebrock was, 83turbo, and something else.

Aw shucks Matt, thanks... now I dont feel so bad:rolleyes:

I FINALLY had a few hours yesterday and was able to pull the engine! I might should have pulled the tranny, there were a couple of transmission bolts that were a bear. Anyway all good now. I hope to clean up the engine bay a little by getting rid of a little rust and doing an overspray. What's the best engine prep for painting?

Thanks for the offers for the IC headers, I am waiting on AJs verdict as he offered to trade for some Hooker shorties, but that was prior to the pics. I will let ya'll know when I hear back from AJ.

hey I called ya back on them headers...

Id love to trade ys for them IC units.

I will see about getting the pics of the hookers up soon.

thanks!

A.j.