'Stang hunting?

HYBRIDT

Word has it that there's going to be a group of rustangs at BM this weekend and the rumor is that Genes name was mentioned as someone they were looking for.:) Also someone here was looking for a newer yellow mach1???? I don't know what that's about though:confused:

Adam

Maybe they didnt like my lic plate frame:) I didnt get the trans fixed yet ,im waiting for parts:( I bought a 2 post lift and all my tools and the hoist are at my friends shop for me to use anytime.
Im kinda letting him use all my tools to get his shop going:) but in return i have a shop to use:)

I was definitely interested in running the Mach1 that was out with us last Saturday. I don't recall it's color. Does the yellow paint make it quicker?:D

I just think it's fun to be the "slow" GN and put away most stangs. Certainly the newer Cobras and heavily modified mustangs will want to run with bigger guns than me. That's why its nice to have friends like Geno:cool:

last sat.

I didn't know you guy were going to run that night or I would have come along to see Geno lay the smack down on that 35th ann. Camaro. I heard he was doing a little wimpering after he lost . Geno should had told him to leave with a few car lenghts and then ran him down from behind

Gene you can borrow my tranny. It's good for 750HP. HEHEHEHEHE

I'll just drive the WRX! That's all I'll need to beat most Mustangs at BM.:D

I think over 800 TQ at the flywheel will kill any 200 trans after a while no matter who built it or what it costs:( That trans has seen lots of low 10s and a few 9,s so its time for a new set of clutches and band:D

Im going to go up to the BM and just see whos looking for me:) and what they have:confused: There are alot of Mustangs faster than me but not many have the street manners my car has and are able to really drive it on the street.

Hey guys,

I just moved here from San Antonio. I brought my 86 WH1 here with me. Where can I get C-16 for this heap so I can go bust up the rustang turds?

My temporary house is in Issaquah. I'm rudimentarily familiar with the area (as in major locations) so any info you guys have would be great.

Thanks!

The Pro,

Welcome to the area. One place that carries C-16 is:

Honest Performance
257 Rainier N.
Renton
206-772-2020

Let us know if you want to meet up at a race track or get together sometime. We always like to have more racers

HTH

Originally posted by The Pro
Hey guys,

I just moved here from San Antonio. I brought my 86 WH1 here with me. Where can I get C-16 for this heap so I can go bust up the rustang turds?

My temporary house is in Issaquah. I'm rudimentarily familiar with the area (as in major locations) so any info you guys have would be great.

Thanks!

Welcome.

What brings you to the NorthWest?