Stage II picture thread- Let's see 'em!

hello; Tell me with these single and twin tubo cars I see on this post are they using Meth? I don't think I saw any mention of it. Just a question.
IBBY

Anyone have any updates? I imagine guys are plotting updates for the "off-season" if you have those where you live. ;) Most of my junk is on hold for a few months, then I hope to finish the majority of the build. Can't wait!

Here's a video...........

This was at the "King of the concrete" race at Noble,Oklahoma. It was a backwards race that started at the end of the track and finshed at the 1/8 mile clocks heading towards the starting line. We went to the finals and got runner-up against a bunch of 600ci, multiple N2O systems big tire cars.

Turbodave vs Outonyou @KOC - YouTube

That was the first pass of the night. We had the boost turned down trying to get a feel of how much the racing surface would hold. The car got faster and left harder as the night went on.

What is this car trying to be a pontiac or a Buick? Is that what it takes to make a pontiac go fast by putting a Buick engine in it?

278 in. stage II built for customer's street Regal.

Attachments

• 100_0297.jpg
    100_0297.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 638

The valve cover to heater box was a problem, I had to carve out part of it & fabricate a plate & epoxy it in there for clearance. The 3.5 " downpipe was also tricky & took some time & several pieces of mandrel tubing to make. Here are a couple more views of it. Have fun trying to make all this work. Eliminating the heater & A/C would make the project a whole lot easier.

100_0332_0001.jpg

100_0243.jpg

100_0242.jpg

Lou I noticed in one of the pictures you have a panavac system connected from the breather on the passenger side valve cover to the down pipe and in the second picture it is gone. How did the panavac system work with a full exhaust system? is the second picture a before and after or did you have an issue with the panavac system so you removed it?

Lou I noticed in one of the pictures you have a panavac system connected from the breather on the passenger side valve cover to the down pipe and in the second picture it is gone. How did the panavac system work with a full exhaust system? is the second picture a before and after or did you have an issue with the panavac system so you removed it?
No it didn't work. What I was trying to resolve was the blowby vapors coming out of the open breathers getting into the cars interior. I solved that by installing a PVC valve.