Stage II picture thread- Let's see 'em!

The Buick Stage 11 Performance Guide says it is a 4.1 Stage 1 heavy duty block. It has provisions for six additional headbolts per bank and can be machined for 4 bolt mains on # 2 & #3 mains.

So can I use stock headers on the motor since it has a gnu aluminum heads on it or I have to fine stage headers for it, it does have have some kind of headers on there that place the turbo in front of the water pump

So can I use stock headers on the motor since it has a gnu aluminum heads on it or I have to fine stage headers for it, it does have have some kind of headers on there that place the turbo in front of the water pump

If it has production style heads (non stage heads) it will use stock style headers. Stage headers are only required for stage heads. You setup sounds very interesting, would you please post pics?

My El Camino T/A aluminum stage 2

Here's my 1979 El camino almost ready!:cool:

Attachments

• elco stage.jpg
    elco stage.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 803
  • elco stage2.jpg
    elco stage2.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 790
Here's my 1979 El camino almost ready!:cool:

Damn miggy, that is looking sweet! Care to share the details on the engine and supporting parts like oil/fuel systems? Very nice. Is that the Elky from the SW section a while back?

Here is my stage I motor I just pickup

Very nice! That is a wicked setup! Do you know what it was originally in with that setup? I can only see it working in a sand rail or something like that. Would be rough making it work in a street car, huh?! Looks like it has some nice stuff on it, do you know whats inside? What size is that turbo? What all are you trying to sell?

Nice stuff guys!

This setup is for a GN and it came with a GN ,don't know what size turbo it is but it look like the same setup as Bent6 car if you go back in the post , look for bent6 post,it look similar to his, I am selling the header and turbo set up cuz am going back to stock style, but don't know what it worth,

Thanks squid4life, the engine is a stroker T/A performance block and heads, headers,BG intake, innovative 76mm dual ball turbo can remember all details, i am also running a king suhmo fuel pump not sure on the oil system.
The El Camino did belong to a south western member Turboelky' he did such a nice job on the Elco! that i just had to buy it and slap in my stage motor.:D

Thanks squid4life, the engine is a stroker T/A performance block and heads, headers,BG intake, innovative 76mm dual ball turbo can remember all details, i am also running a king suhmo fuel pump not sure on the oil system.
The El Camino did belong to a south western member Turboelky' he did such a nice job on the Elco! that i just had to buy it and slap in my stage motor.:D

I thought I remembered you snagging that thing. I really liked it, great color combo. Now it seems it has some serious motor-vation!!! Nice work!

CIMG0940.jpg

yea Mike does awesome work, i still need to get that cam from you and a whole bunch of little things, but the money for them has been dwindling, so it might take a little longer :redface: