Stage II picture thread- Let's see 'em!

Mike you can buy a remote pump from meziere and make fittings on the block if needed as another idea so you can keep the front more accessible .

That was my original plan, a remote or a radiator mounted pump. But that adds extra fittings and I don't really have a good spot to mount a remote pump. I think the pump mounted in front like that is really clean and simple and it protects the cam and distributor belts from random debris. I can use a CSR pump and make new bolt on machined ends for it. I love excuses to machine new parts

I checked the pump and it's a Meziere

Attachments

• image-2266485689.jpg
    image-2266485689.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 273
My motor was built on center. You will find this is entirely up to who's building the motor and the specific set up. Preference I guess.

The block dictates whether it is on or off center, not the builder. The builder should make a suggestion to what block is to be used for the intended use/ hp level.

To the top. Got some new parts, but this water pump piqued my interest. I never knew anyone (in this case Moroso) made a Buick v6 water pump to clear the pass side dry sump mounting. Pretty cool.

Mine that was a modified stocker is on the left, the moroso is on the right. Nothing sexy, but something I had never seen before.

Finally started putting mine together. If anyone has some nice close up pics of the crank trigger, cam trigger set up, sure could use some ideas.
1377045002621.jpg

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Finally started putting mine together. If anyone has some nice close up pics of the crank trigger, cam trigger set up, sure could use some ideas.

Here is mine. I'm waiting to get the balancer on for good before I drill and tap for the crank trigger sensor, but everything else is there. If you want the same thing without the distributor stuff, I can make you one or send you drawings.
CIMG1523_zpsba3e3a9d.jpg

The cam sync sensor magnet is covered by the sensor in the pic above, so here is one showing what I did for the magnet.
CIMG1524_zps06dca370.jpg