Stage II blocks for sale.

Ron Tarabori

153 cross bolt front and rear. 4.030 bore. The bottom of #3 is chunked from a rod and would need a sleeve. It is a very nice block. No other damage. Roller cam bearings, bronze lifter bores drilled for pushrod oiling and epoxied lifter galley. Has studs with 12 point nuts and washers. 4X casting on center. Cross bolt front main but not the rear. 3.905 bore, regular cam bearings, bronze lifter bores for .874 lifters. Block has been o ringed and has the starter corner cut off for chassis clearance. I can have it put back on (have done a few). Drilled between cylinders for cooling. Never blown up, no damage whatsoever. Nice block. Your choice $1200 each. Firm. 814 435 2939

I sent one to Ca. and one to Texas in the last couple of months and they ran around $110 to $120 with insurance. That is with UPS. Dont know if Fed Ex or somebody else might be cheaper.

Odell, I wont be going to Salem. I dont do any of the drag stuff. My car goes around in circles and we'll be racing every weekend till mid Sept. I hope. Have you got any odd fire rods? Ron

Odell, I wont be going to Salem. I dont do any of the drag stuff. My car goes around in circles and we'll be racing every weekend till mid Sept. I hope. Have you got any odd fire rods? Ron

Ron, if your talking to Odell you have to speak really loud, because he's really really OLD and I dont think he hears too good! :D

Jason

rods

ron, i sold a set to laz racing. they were new he may sell them, jason , im old but not deaf just cant hear good, ron i was interested in the oncenter block thats why i asked if you was going to salem , a lot of people go just to sell parts, thanks oc, :)

Ron Tarabori said:
I sent one to Ca. and one to Texas in the last couple of months and they ran around $110 to $120 with insurance. That is with UPS. Dont know if Fed Ex or somebody else might be cheaper.

Thanks ron, a buddy who isn't online is interested. I'll pass the info along. :)

Delivery to Salem

The 4X block is sold. I still have the 153 available. I also have a BMS 3.625 crank with std rods and .010 mains for $1000. Looks like I'm going to drive down to Salem to deliver some stuff. I should be there Saturday morning and head back home in the afternoon so we can race Sunday. If you need any misc stage stuff give me a call. Thanks.

Im very interested in the stage 2 block, would you happen to have the parts to sell me a short block stage 2? Im in pittsburgh, Pa.
Im not very familiar with the stage 2 stuff yet, as i just got into turbo buicks, what is the main difference between stage 2 and stock engines. I see that everyone who races and is fast basically runs stage 2 motors, and I wanna race my car so any help or info would be great . my email is redpit69x@yahoo.com

Thanks