Stage 2 power baby......

Very nice congrats we need more guys out there like you keepin' the faith!!

Nice car.. did you build that or is the old ATR TTA? I forget the guys name that owned it. I just know he worked at a Lexus dealership in California.

Nice car.. did you build that or is the old ATR TTA? I forget the guys name that owned it. I just know he worked at a Lexus dealership in California.

Is that the one Bill Sakes used to own?

Neal

No, this car came from back east. I have talked to a few people who knew the car and they all say that it is Joe Copson's old TTA.

nucnova said:
No, this car came from back east. I have talked to a few people who knew the car and they all say that it is Joe Copson's old TTA.

Joes car was stolen, at least the street car. I thought his other car was a tube chassis car.

Sent from my MB855 using Turbo Buick

Joes car was stolen, at least the street car. I thought his other car was a tube chassis car.

Well..........this car is not a tube chassis and it's not stolen (I have the clean title in hand) and according to one of the members of this board who helped build and crew Joe's TTA it is Joe's old car. The inside of the drivers front fender still has the remains of the old paint job.

Well..........this car is not a tube chassis and it's not stolen (I have the clean title in hand) and according to one of the members of this board who helped build and crew Joe's TTA it is Joe's old car. The inside of the drivers front fender still has the remains of the old paint job.

Dunno.. maybe Joe had more than 1. The original car that got put in a bunch of magazines got stolen. Im thinking it got torched too or maybe just stripped. I really dont remember. If thats really Joe's car, the guy who could tell you is Steve Kaminski. He did all of Joe's work until they had a falling out and pretty much built the whole car Joe originally had.

Dunno.. maybe Joe had more than 1. The original car that got put in a bunch of magazines got stolen. Im thinking it got torched too or maybe just stripped. I really dont remember. If thats really Joe's car, the guy who could tell you is Steve Kaminski. He did all of Joe's work until they had a falling out and pretty much built the whole car Joe originally had.

Steve is the member that I had talked to I just didn't know if he would like me using his name.

Interesting. I always thought there was more to that story than I was told. Joe and Steve both told me the car was stolen at the Nats one year.

Interesting. I always thought there was more to that story than I was told. Joe and Steve both told me the car was stolen at the Nats one year.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ok. ;)