Stage 2 Build after 30 years of Building Engines

The last 4 weekends you said the excuse was rain....now its the brakes??? I told you what you need , the GM hydroboost system with 2000 psi pressure is king, next the powermaster at 1200 psi and then comes last vacuum around 800-900 psi ......What's next? Why is Scooby not busting your chops??????

Because Joe put his car together in 1 year with a minimal amount of funds...and you're still dicking around after 8 years.

Ahh, Scooby is back. I;ve been too busy tuning everyone else's car, so my projects get off track...

Ahh, Scooby is back. I;ve been too busy tuning everyone else's car, so my projects get off track...

Norbs what car have you been tuning? I heard the car you have been trying to tune hit a tree, or the tree hit him, Is this true?

Norbs what car have you been tuning? I heard the car you have been trying to tune hit a tree, or the tree hit him, Is this true?
LOL...:)
I found out last Sunday it was an Import Meet. So that was out. Unless it Snows on Sept. 1st. Ill be there with other Buick's I hope. Maybe it will be just in time for me to get and installa Vacuum Set-up.
Trust me Norbs, I will flood your Mailbox with pics just to make you O.D.

Scoob! Thanks for the Support..:)
And to top things off...I just found out today that I have a Heart condition and that if I don't take care of myself I will be "Out Of Order"

Je

No reason to comment on off topic items, this has nothing to do with JB racing so no need to to start new topics within a thread. Contact the persons involved if you need the specifics, lets get back on track on JB;s project and wish him greatest success with the car.