Stage 1, 9 second WE4 - 10,000 original miles - $20k

What would be the street manners of this car?

very nice on the street. the rear spool is a little annoying on turns. other than that it rides great! quiet and smooth, but sounds awesome. i might swap the spool out for an eaton posi or similar. i'm getting ready to put plates on the car and make a killer ebay ad with killer pics and vids and I will post it on every website I can think of. plus i'll get to cruise her a bit too. note: once on ebay, the price will be going up. :biggrin:

title came in today. clean PA classic car title in my name showing actual miles of 10,215. I made a copy of the old title as well and registered the car as a classic. in pa, no emissions needed :biggrin:. sorry to the guys who have been PMing me for pics. I will get them up here hopefully soon. The blue beast should be out of my garage in a week or two and that will allow me to get the we4 squared away to exactly how I want it and then she'll go up on ebay for $22k or so. ebay ads are a lot of work! i just put new hood emblems on her and bought a brand new mickey et drag to replace the damaged tire that's on the car now. :biggrin: track rental oct 19 :eek:

Here is a link to a ton of pics! Enjoy!

we4 pictures by rwrows - Photobucket

DSC01674.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

DSC01670.jpg

DSC01668.jpg

DSC01665.jpg

DSC01663.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01619.jpg

bump. installed a brand new starter this week. new tranny mount too. HR mount is going in next week. she's pulling like a freight train.

Beautiful car!!!!!
I didn't this listed, but what size rear rim and offset, and what size rear tires are on the car in the photos? Fenders rolled, of frame notch?
Thanks for any info!!:cool:

Beautiful car!!!!!
I didn't this listed, but what size rear rim and offset, and what size rear tires are on the car in the photos? Fenders rolled, of frame notch?
Thanks for any info!!:cool:

Thanks! I think the rears are 3.5" backspacing. 28x10.5x15. rear wheel wells have been rolled/modified. frame is not notched.

BUMP. an alleged serious buyer was supposed to come yesterday with cash. He never showed. Had the car out today. She's running great!