Stage 1, 9 second WE4 - 10,000 original miles - $20k

rwrows

Car is in great shape getting dynoed at Otto's right now. T-top car. built 200-4r. Otto just put new exhaust and alky on it and some other stuff. I am liquidating some of my assets due to recent real estate endeavors. I will be buying another TR in or around January. Any MAGNA members can vouch for me and I will be happy to assist with a long distance transaction. I have personally never seen the car but I do have the title and Otto has the car. I bought it sight unseen without knowing it was a stage car. I immediately put money into it and unfortunately I may never get to enjoy it. But I've had tons of fun with my blue T recently which is also for sale. In the meantime, I may get my chevelle running again. That way I don't experience any withdraw or seller's remorse. any questions, let me know. thanks.

2011-03-17172857.jpg

2011-03-17172824.jpg

2011-03-21155044.jpg

Below is copied and pasted from an old ad:

Motor- Rebuilt less than 1k miles ago and about 2 years ago
242" stroker kit
scat crank
scat rods
forged pistons
ported heads
roller cam
83 lb injectors
FAST/Speed Pro ECU

Turbo- turbonetics 70 mm turbo
front mount intercooler
2-turbonetics deltagate
3'' DP and full 3'' exhaust
after market headers crossover not sure what kind

Trans- 200r4
9''art carr converter
aftermarket driveshaft
drive shaft loop
trans cooler

Rear- 8.5 30 spline Strange axles c-clip eliminators
3.42 gear ultimate
8.5 cover with axle support
spool
sway bar
edelbrock upper and lower control arms
air shocks and air bags
Front- qa1 coil over adjust for height
Wheels- weld draglites front 15x3.5 rear 15x8
Comes with factory wheels as well.
Body- fiber glass hood and bumper

The car will be on the dyno by Wed, The interior looks brand new. This is a 10k mile car.
It has A/C but will have to see if it works.
If you have any questions about the car I would be more than happy to answer them.
If I was in the market this car would not leave my shop.
If there are any pics needed I can post them.

The car will be on the dyno by Wed, The interior looks brand new. This is a 10k mile car.
It has A/C but will have to see if it works.
If you have any questions about the car I would be more than happy to answer them.
If I was in the market this car would not leave my shop.
If there are any pics needed I can post them.

Could you post some current detailed undercarriage and engine bay pics? Pretty please!:biggrin::D

Here is a link to pics before the car was sent to Otto. It has the old exhaust on it in the pics. The car now has a brand new exhaust system and a brand new custom downpipe. And a brand new fuel pump. Brand new alkycontrol kit. 0 miles on them.

WE4 pictures by lt1camaroman93 - Photobucket

looks like there 2 airports. 1 is 10 min away. The other is 25 min away.

It has an Aeromotive external fuel pump with a sump.
A Pypes 2.5" dual stainless exhaust
It has a 4 bolt on center turbo with a new 3" downpipe.
I will take pics for Roger tomorrow, Under the car,trunk,seats,door panels all look brand new
Even under the T-Tops is perfect

At 16 psi the car made 540 rwhp today on a conservative tune. Otto is the man! He found a few exhaust leaks so he's gonna take it apart and fix it and then make another pull at around 23/24 lbs. He also found a minor tranny fluid leak on one of the tranny lines so he's gonna fix that as well. I can't wait to drive this car! Any cats who are interested best make a decision soon or this one's coming home to philly!! Thanks Otto!

At 16 psi the car made 540 rwhp today on a conservative tune. Otto is the man! He found a few exhaust leaks so he's gonna take it apart and fix it and then make another pull at around 23/24 lbs. He also found a minor tranny fluid leak on one of the tranny lines so he's gonna fix that as well. I can't wait to drive this car! Any cats who are interested best make a decision soon or this one's coming home to philly!! Thanks Otto!

Would love to take her for a spin!:cool:

all pm's replied. this one's gonna go soon. I forgot to mention that the heads are 14 bolt aluminum heads.